Latest Blog Posts »
- Boys and their toys 2 weeks ago As we have written before, the kids are keeping up their Dutch through lessons on Saturday. Usually, these are two hours long, and Willemijn and I take a walk on the beach to pass the time. However, once in a while we miss a weekend lesson and, as catch-up, Kai and Luka do Double-Dutch …lesson,...
- Life's Little Pleasures 4 weeks ago Life is busy work. We often spend our days running around, trying to keep up with the hundreds of tasks that we still need to do, too preoccupied to stop and realize what we are on about. Not stopping to enjoy the little things in life. Well, as they say, realization is the first step […]
- Renewing a Dutch passport in Australia 2 months ago Or should I say the adventurous of renewing a Dutch Passport in Australia? Since we are staying longer than the two years we initially planned, Luka and I are now looking at passports that are about to expire and we are planning to travel abroad in the not too far future. So, we can just […]
- Living Abroad and Culture Shock 3 months ago Culture Shock is the psychological disorientation that most people suffer when they move into a culture that is different from their own. It’s natural and healthy. -Geert Hofstede- For us the Australian life style has been very easy to adapt to in many ways. Always people there to give you a...
- Free flights to New Zealand 3 months ago We just booked four Virgin Australia return flights to New Zealand and paid nothing at all! We will be visiting the closest neighboring country and that is almost a four hour flight from Melbourne. That is comparable to a flight from Amsterdam to Morocco. Yes, that is how remote Australia is. Did...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » europe2australia.com has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!