Latest Blog Posts »
- Runners up 1 week ago This weekend is a long weekend in Melbourne – because of a horse race. And while that still sounds weird, it is reason enough for a lot of tennis tournaments to be scheduled in and around Melbourne, most of them across three days. Since Kai made some big improvements in the last few weeks and...
- Showcase 2017 - Luka on Stage 1 week ago With our one way ticket to Europe in our pocket, we have entered the ‘last time to…’ stage. Since we have two children in an Australian Primary School, this has played a big part in our daily life. Without a doubt one of the most memorable school experience is Showcase. Showcase is the...
- Halloween in Australia 2 weeks ago Halloween is not a part of the Australian culture, but we have seen it grow in the two years that we have lived here. Or maybe our children are teaching us… or we are just finally starting to understand the rules. But since any excuse is a good excuse to invite friends over for dinner, […]
- Walking in Melbourne: Red Bluff beachwalk 3 weeks ago A few months ago, while on another expensive trip to the mall, Willemijn bought a book with walks within Melbourne, in an attempt to let us explore our city of residence a bit more. Since then, the book has been sitting on the shelf, gathering dust. But a couple of weekends ago we decided that […]
- One way ticket to Europe!? 4 weeks ago I just made the booking and am now holding a one way ticket to Europe for July 2018 in my hand. After living in Australia for just over three years we will move back to Europe. This now makes it very definite and I am going through it with mixed emotions. It is great that […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » europe2australia.com has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!