Latest Blog Posts »
- Living Abroad and Culture Shock 2 weeks ago Culture Shock is the psychological disorientation that most people suffer when they move into a culture that is different from their own. It’s natural and healthy. -Geert Hofstede- For us the Australian life style has been very easy to adapt to in many ways. Always people there to give you a...
- Free flights to New Zealand 3 weeks ago We just booked four Virgin Australia return flights to New Zealand and paid nothing at all! We will be visiting the closest neighboring country and that is almost a four hour flight from Melbourne. That is comparable to a flight from Amsterdam to Morocco. Yes, that is how remote Australia is. Did...
- The shortest lunch 2 months ago We do not live very far from the Yara Valley wine region, and although we drove through it a couple of times and had many ‘almost go that winery’ opportunities, we never actually stopped at any one. And it is number 21 on our Australia bucketlist and we still did not write a blog post […]
- Not on the list... 2 months ago Back in 2015, we wrote a list of the 38 things we wanted to do in Australia. On there, as item 5, was attend a wedding. Yesterday I experienced something that was not on the list. I was invited to attend a funeral. The 16 year old daughter of one of my colleagues had passed […]
- Changing Schools - a year after 3 months ago When people ask Kai what school he goes to he responds that he goes to a senior college. This is usually received by surprised faces, as he just turned 11 and Senior college starts in grade 10, so for 16 years olds. Is he an extremely bright kid (of course he is, he is our […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » europe2australia.com has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!