Latest Blog Posts »
- Getting my ears pierced 2 weeks ago Hi this is Luka. Apologies that I did not write a blog post in a long time. But I am back again. One day I was walking back from school with my family then my mum told me to get in the car. I was surprised and asked where we were going but my mum […]
- Birthday party for a nine year old 2 weeks ago Most of the birthday parties that we have experienced in Australia so far involve going somewhere with a large, or very large group of children. Having over 15 kids is no exception, rather a norm. However, we stuck to our traditions here and Luka invited as many girls as her age. We considered many...
- Primary School Sport in Victoria 2 weeks ago Melbourne is a city that hosts a lot of major sports events, so there is great enthusiasm in both watching and participating. That love for sports gets seeded very early on in Australia. Next to the normal sports hour in school, there are after school sport activities, sports days and inter school...
- Country Races 2 weeks ago A few weeks ago, we spent the weekend in Rutherglen on invitation from friends of ours. They, and a group of their friends, have been going to this little country town every year for the past twenty (or so), as annually, the wineries around the town hold a tasting event. You pay some money, get...
- Visitors from Europe 4 weeks ago My Dutch parents have been here for six weeks and time has flown by. It was their first visit, but it is safe to say that they have been infected with the Australia virus. They were already talking about coming back before they even left. Can I put six weeks in one blog post? Probably […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » europe2australia.com has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!