Latest Blog Posts »
- School Holidays are Nearly Over!!!! 4 days ago The school holidays will be over tomorrow!!!!!!! I am so annoyed that school is starting again because I just got used to the fact of being in pajamas all day. My holidays have been the best holidays I have ever had so far! And I do not want to start school again! I mean I […]
- The sellout has begun 5 days ago They say that time flies when you’re having fun, and this has certainly been the case with our stay here in Australia. I woke up this morning only to realize that there is little over three months left of our Australian Adventure and it is time we seriously get on with preparing our departure....
- Waking up with a bang 1 week ago A car driving into a house, that is one of those things that you hear or read about in the news, not something that happens to you in real life, right? Let me start by saying that no one got hurt, just to get that out of the way. In the early morning Luka and […]
- Swimming with dolphins 1 week ago On the Sunday the 8th of April, my family and I went camping at Mornington Peninsula. Before we got to our campsite Kai started nagging us about when we would get there which started to get on my nerves. When Kai finally stopped nagging us we arrived at the campsite. I was so glad! When […]
- Itinerary South Island - New Zealand 4 weeks ago New Zealand is an amazing country and has been on my ‘wanna go to list’ for a very long time. We finally went and got a taste of this country and it tastes like more! If you are still planing to go or are still dreaming of going one day, this post might be a […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » europe2australia.com has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!