rustikatie - my escape to France
Latest Blog Posts »
- Campervan Adventures: Chamonix, Gorges de la Diosaz & Lac Vert 3 weeks ago Rainy days in the mountains are not the grey miserable drizzly affairs they are in the UK. Dramatic low hanging clouds sweep up valleys like tidal waves, rivers turn into swirling gushing torrents and the green forests look almost fluorescent. Instead of going high, it’s best to go low and to...
- Campervan Adventures: Hiking In Chamonix, Barberine To Emosson Dam 3 weeks ago Starting a hike of 1km vertical ascent up a mountain at 3pm when a storm is forecast might not have seemed like the best idea to some people. But when we saw the Emosson dam looming above us we just had to get up there to check it out – and I’m so glad we … Continue reading Campervan...
- Mountain Lake Love: Bathe, BBQ & Be Amazed At Lake Montriond, Morzine 1 month ago There's no better place to be on a sunny day in the mountains than hanging out by a stunning bathing lake - and Lake Montriond, near Morzine, is my favourite.
- Pilgrimage To Puy-en-Velay 1 month ago France is a Catholic country with strong links to its past. I love coming across little shrines dotted around medieval walled towns and roadsides – some quaint stone carvings, some amusingly tacky. But in Puy-en-Velay this lovely French tradition is taken to a whole new level. Huge statues and...
- Beach Picnics & Chill: Camping In Moliets 1 month ago Finding our chill at Star Surf Camps in Moliets, France.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » rustikatie - my escape to France has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!