Latest Blog Posts »
- Cheers my dears 1 week ago It’s been three years. Three years since I moved from this… to this… In honor of this anniversary I have decided to share the highs and lows, the peaks and valleys, the pros and cons of being an American Expat in Scotland
- The Princess Diaries 2 months ago So, it’s over. I’m not talking about the wedding. I’m talking about our hopes and dreams shattered into a million little pieces. Every little girl/woman in their 30s has the dream to become a princess. Now I really like Meghan; she’s American, a feminist and can seriously rock a messy bun,...
- Sing me a song of a lass that is gone... 1 month ago Let me introduce you to Jamie Fraser. It’s ok, you can take a moment and soak up that jawline. Jamie Fraser is the Scottish hunk on the TV series, Outlander, and he makes me REALLY happy about living in Scotland. Other than my husband, of course. For those of you sad people who haven’t...
- Haud yer wheesht 2 months ago Before I moved to Scotland I thought how lucky I was to be moving to a country that speaks English
- These are a few of my favorite things 3 months ago I have almost lived in Edinburgh for 3 years! Time flies when you’re freezing all the time
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Cheers Blondie has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!