MC Adventure Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- Muju Firefly Festival (무주 반딧불축제) 1 week ago On the 2nd and 3rd of September this year, Chris and I joined our friend Stuart on an epic roadtrip to the Muju Firefly festival, for some good old fashioned relaxing in nature. Muju is only about an hour and a half drive from Seongju, and the route takes you through some of the most... Read More
- Borneo - an overview of amazing 2 months ago As with most of our holidays, no matter how much time we give ourselves to prepare, it always feels like we are running out the door to leave on time. And then halfway down the road to the bus terminal I realised I had forgotten to take the rubbish out and had to run back... Read More
- Daegu Zombie Run 2017 2 months ago So if you, like us, get terribly excited when the word ‘zombies’ is mentioned, then you are going to need to check out the next Zombie Run near you! We were lucky enough to get tickets to this year’s Daegu Zombie Run, held on July 29th at Daegu World Cup Stadium. Zombie Runs can be... Read...
- End of semester 1! 3 months ago Yesterday was the end of the first semester and today is the start of our summer camp period before we finally get to take our first holiday here in Korea! Seeing as we’ve finished the first half of the normal school year I thought I’d look back on the last few months as an EPIK... Read More
- Getting Travel Shots in Korea 3 months ago Hello dear readers! Today I have a pretty practical post for you, especially for anyone in Korea who is getting ready to travel to gorgeous locations in the upcoming Summer vacation period. Chris and I are jetting off to Borneo in August, spending a few nights living and cruising in the rainforest,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » MC Adventure Blog has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!