MC Adventure Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- Jeju pt3 - Udo 3 weeks ago Apart from climbing Hallasan and playing my bagpipes at the summit, I’d say the highlight of our trip was visiting Udo (Cow island). Don’t let the name fool you, we did not see any cows, nor did we manage to see how the shape of the island could be viewed as a cow… but this... Read More
- Jeju pt2 - Hallasan 2 months ago Since I realised it was a thing I have enjoyed taking my bagpipes to unusual places and playing, just for laffs and poopies. I have played in the Swiss Alps, on the Great Glen Way overlooking Loch Ness, at Giant’s Causeway, in the Drakensberg more times than I can count, on random mountains in...
- Jeju Island Pt1 - Best damn burger ever! 2 months ago Having recently got back from an exceptionally epic trip to Jeju there is a lot to blog about so I’m going to do a short one to get the fingers rolling! On our second night there, Monique and I decided to pull out all the stops and go balls to the wall partying. Before that... Read More
- Muju Firefly Festival (무주 반딧불축제) 3 months ago On the 2nd and 3rd of September this year, Chris and I joined our friend Stuart on an epic roadtrip to the Muju Firefly festival, for some good old fashioned relaxing in nature. Muju is only about an hour and a half drive from Seongju, and the route takes you through some of the most... Read More
- Borneo - an overview of amazing 4 months ago As with most of our holidays, no matter how much time we give ourselves to prepare, it always feels like we are running out the door to leave on time. And then halfway down the road to the bus terminal I realised I had forgotten to take the rubbish out and had to run back... Read More
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » MC Adventure Blog has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!