Latest Blog Posts »
- Moganshan: Bamboo, bamboo and more bamboo 1 week ago Last weekend it was outing time! Our company here gives each employee a budget and an extra day off to go on a trip, aka the outing, with coworkers. Thorben’s department always does something pretty fancy: Japan last year and Vietnam this year – I’m still bugging him to finish his blog...
- Shanghai Sights: Jing'An Temple 1 week ago Jing’An Temple is a big golden Buddhist temple and the place our district is named after. It is our closest metro stop and the actual temple is a short walk away. We’ve driven past it many many times on our way to work and seen the outside lots of times. Still, it took me almost … Read More...
- Shanghai Sights: M50 1 week ago This morning we said good-bye to our second visitors: my parents. They only stayed with us for a few days after their 2-week tour through China but we tried to squeeze in some sightseeing in addition to the dumpling eating
- Chinaversary 3 weeks ago One year ago today I landed in China and started this crazy Shanghai adventure. Happy 1 Year, Shanghai, and thanks for all the memories! I know it’s a cliche to say this but time really does fly
- Archery Tag 3 weeks ago There are so many fun things to do in Shanghai and a few months back, Morgane and Leyfa took me to Archery Tag. I didn’t know what to expect, just knowing that it is something like a mix of dodge ball and paintball, using bow and arrow. And that’s pretty much what it is. It’s … Read More ...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » aroundthis.world has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!