Latest Blog Posts »
- Shanghai Restaurant Week: We came, saw and ate 6 hours ago The last 10 days were all about food. Not that that’s so unusual for us but this time it was because of my new favorite event: It was Restaurant Week in Shanghai! Restaurant Week is a worldwide event that happens twice a year, once in the spring and once in the fall. For China Restaurant … ...
- Tailored clothes in Shanghai: Shopping at the Fabric Market 4 days ago I’ve been meaning to finish this blog post about the Fabric Market since last year and our last trip there was quite some time ago. I finally pulled together the pictures and took some of missing items, so here we go: better late then never
- Tokyo: A trip in pictures 1 week ago Walking tours, sushi class and fish market Photography Tour The post Tokyo: A trip in pictures appeared first on aroundthis.world.
- Tokyo: The Food Edition 1 week ago Here is the run down on all our Tokyo food experiences: Sushi We started and ended our trip with sushi. On our first day we headed over to “Umegaoka Sushi No Midori”, which was highly recommended online. The place was really popular, even on a Thursday at 2:30 pm we had to wait for 45 … ...
- Tokyo: Temples, Shrines and Blossoms 1 week ago Last Thursday was Qingming Festival, or tomb-sweeping day, which meant that on Thursday, Friday and Saturday the office was closed. To make up for the Friday off, Sunday was a working day. Not for us though because we extended the 3 day weekend by two more days and flew to Tokyo for some...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » aroundthis.world has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!