Latest Blog Posts »
- Why Not To Shop In Brazil 1 year ago International journeys starting in Brazil are exempt, thanks to some abnormally brilliant Brazilian law, the normal baggage restrictions of international airline travel.
- Does My Kid Need Therapy? 1 year ago I was called into school today to have a meeting with the school psychologist to discuss Little Bear's behaviour.
- 5 Things We Love To Hate About Brazilian Birthday Parties - And How To Get Over It 1 year ago Brigadeiros: Late Night, Anyone?1) The Time of The Party:
- British Queen's Birthday Celebration In Rio 1 year ago Went to one of those peculiar ex-pat events today that I love to hate but secretly adore for their weird comedy value.
- Four Year Old Prodigies - Better Believe It 2 years ago Aelita Andre - Four Year Old Prodigy (not mine!)Did you see that video of the child prodigy abstract impressionist whose first solo exhibition is opening this week in New York? She is no more of an artist than the next kid, but what a lucky ducky to have such a cool studio space, an apparently...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Becoming Brazilian has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!