Being A Mama Abroad
Latest Blog Posts »
- 5 Quick Tips For Baby On Board Ryanair Flight 1 day ago I’ve been flying with Ryanair for as long as I can remember. Before and after I’ve had a baby. It’s cheap if booked well in advance, most of the time on time, and gets me from A to B. I know, many people find the customer service appalling and their strict baggage and check-in rules […]
- Thoughts And Reflections About Visiting Home When Living Abroad 1 week ago It’s that time again. Time to visit my family in Slovakia in a couple of days. If feels great, yet at the same time, it feels a bit strange at times. It’s familiar, yet at the same time, everything just seems so different. My emotions when I go home are somewhat mixed. There are the feelings...
- Britax Evolva 123 Review - Safety and Comfort In One 1 week ago When our little one was about a year old, it was evident that she outgrew her Group 0+ infant seat. It was time for the next stage car seat. So I spent few weeks researching what’s available on the market. And there is A LOT available, let me tell you. I was so confused at […]
- My Daughter's Last Name Is Different Than Mine - And That's Ok 2 weeks ago Isn’t this parenting gig an amazing thing? All this responsibility we suddenly have for another human being. One of the first important decisions you as a parent have to make is picking a name. The first name can be a struggle, especially if you are in a multicultural relationship and happen to...
- Fun Day At Manor Heath Park And Jungle Experience (Halifax) 2 weeks ago What a great afternoon we had at Heath Manor Park and Jungle Experience. We visited for the first time last week, and we loved it. Especially the little one. It’s a great size park located in Halifax (West Yorkshire) with a fantastic playground, a small tropical world, water play area, coffee...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Being A Mama Abroad has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!