Get Up. Get Out. Get Lost.
Latest Blog Posts »
- Score Big with 4 Super Bowl Activities for the Classroom 1 week ago Touchdown! Score Big with These 4 Super Bowl Activities for the ESL Classroom To be honest there are very few things in this life I care less about than American football… (Sorry not sorry??
- Discover Moya in Gran Canaria 1 week ago Perched above deep volcanic valleys and ravines sits the sleepy, whitewashed town of Moya, where time has seemingly stood still. Children play in the small plazas and old women guard the town from their intricately carved wooden balconies. Church bells ring and old men stop to chat about the...
- Free Museum Entry to 7 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria Museums 2 weeks ago From centuries-old houses transformed into museums showcasing local artists and poets, to ancient cave paintings by the indigenous Canarii, there’s something for everyone in and around Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. Read on for the definitive list of 7 Gran Canaria museums that offer free entry on...
- Carnaval in the Classroom: ESL Lesson Plans 2 weeks ago One thing I’ve learnt Teaching English abroad is that there are many great opportunities to share your language, culture, traditions and celebrations, but if you want to keep your students completely engaged, try bringing their culture into the classroom! As an added bonus, you'll learn a ton...
- Carnaval in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria: Top 6 Must See Events 2 months ago Vibrant colors, vivacious rhythms, dizzying talcum powder wars and the most diva-licious Drag Queen show I’ve ever seen – ya es Carnaval in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Get Up. Get Out. Get Lost.
16:42 PM September 07, 2017
I love this blog! I'm preparing to move to Spain as a Language Assistant in Madrid and it's been SO HELPFUL. I love the suggestions and advice she gives for finding apartments and what to pack. Really thourough but really fun at the same time.