Get Up. Get Out. Get Lost.
Latest Blog Posts »
- 7 Spanish Drinks You Must Sip on this Summer 5 days ago Whether you’re desperately trying to beat the heat in Barcelona, soaking up the sun along the southern Spanish coast, or sitting at home wishing you were living the dream in Spain, chances are you’ll be feeling a bit parched this summer. While there’s no shortage of cerveza and sangria to be...
- Las Alfombras de La Orotava Corpus Christi in the Canaries 2 weeks ago La Orotava is easily one of the most charming towns in Tenerife and is worth a visit any time of year, but even more so during its colorful Corpus Christi celebrations held annually from about mid-May to mid-June.
- Charco Azul Blue Lagoon in Gran Canaria 3 weeks ago Small as it may be, the sapphire blue water of the Charco Azul (“Blue Pond” – definitely sounds better in Spanish) is worth a visit for anyone who finds themselves near El Risco in the northwest coast of Gran Canaria. The pond is easy enough to reach, with some lovely landscapes on the way...
- Barranco de las Vacas Gran Canaria 1 month ago Gran Canaria has a bit of everything packed into it’s 1,560 square kilometers. Black, volcanic beaches, Sahara-like dunes stretching to the sea, impossible rock formations balancing from mountain peaks and dramatic cliffs and ravines dotted with deep, ancient caves that once housed the indigenous...
- BEDA Language Assistant Enrollment Fee: Confirm Your Placement 1 month ago If you're reading this, you've probably been accepted to the BEDA Language Assistant Program in Spain. Congrats!! Once you’ve received your acceptance letter, you have just 7 days to confirm your placement as a BEDA Language Assistant, so it’s time to act fast!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Get Up. Get Out. Get Lost.
16:42 PM September 07, 2017
I love this blog! I'm preparing to move to Spain as a Language Assistant in Madrid and it's been SO HELPFUL. I love the suggestions and advice she gives for finding apartments and what to pack. Really thourough but really fun at the same time.