Get Up. Get Out. Get Lost.
Latest Blog Posts »
- 7 Unforgettable Experiences Volunteering at the Surin Elephant Project 12 hours ago Tossing and turning against the stifling heat, I rolled over on the thin mat, trying to make myself comfortable in the raised bamboo hut. Tired and hot as I was, I couldn’t help but smile as I listened to the muffled squeaks and rumbles below. Elephants. The beautiful, majestic creatures that...
- Fuerteventura Off the Beaten Track: Camping in the Canary Islands 2 weeks ago With only five days to explore Fuerteventura – the second largest of the Canary Islands – we would need to do a lot of moving around. We arrived without an itinerary, determined to follow the advice of locals on our search for the most beautiful beaches, and daily weather reports to avoid the...
- 6 Things to do in the Southwest of Gran Canaria: Puerto Rico & Playa Amadores 1 month ago As much as I tend to bemoan the overly-touristic south, I’m always surprised at how much I enjoy my time here every now and then. There really is plenty to do – from basic beaching to luxury spas and all the water sports you can think of. Plus, sunshine.
- The Vallarta - Cabo Compromise: Cruising the Mexican Riviera 3 months ago Cruising the Mexican Riviera, we had to make a big decision: go with the flow on the organized excursions, or go off exploring on our own. We did both! Find out how it went...
- Score Big with 4 Super Bowl Activities for the Classroom 2 months ago Touchdown! Score Big with These 4 Super Bowl Activities for the ESL Classroom To be honest there are very few things in this life I care less about than American football… (Sorry not sorry??
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Get Up. Get Out. Get Lost.
16:42 PM September 07, 2017
I love this blog! I'm preparing to move to Spain as a Language Assistant in Madrid and it's been SO HELPFUL. I love the suggestions and advice she gives for finding apartments and what to pack. Really thourough but really fun at the same time.