Latest Blog Posts »
- Autumn in Galera 1 week ago It is very quiet here right now, all the holiday makers have long since gone, the village is much quieter except on market day and yet the weather is still holding out, cool in the mornings up but up to 30c late afternoon and still warm enough to sit outside at the pub. I’ve just […]
- New Week, New Adventures 4 weeks ago After a very pleasant day yesterday which saw Simon, Maureen and I travel around the back of mount Sagra (the 5th largest mountain in Spain) and then onto the sadly depleted San Clemente, today, Maureen is planning a quiet day as Simon and I head off to Castril to check out the walk along the […]
- San Clemente 4 weeks ago Last year we took several trips to San Clemente – water levels already down – but we’ve had a very busy year this year and so this was our first visit visit – and something of a shocker – as the water levels have dropped markedly. The photo above shows San Clemente last year mid-summer....
- The beginning of Autumn 2 months ago I’m sitting here getting side-tracked reading all about Cascamorras on the excellent One Foot in the Grave blog. Over in Baza the “Festival of Cascamorras” is an interesting fiesta – but I won’t ruin it, go check out the above blog as there’s a full description therein. So I had this...
- The Mojacar Mini Trip 2 months ago Sometime last week, Maureen spotted someone selling coal on one of the Facebook sites and though of course we don’t need it now, it seemed like it might be a good idea to get some for October just in case (our burner here, unlike many, is imported and is multi-fuel and so won’t buckle if […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Bedrock
08:46 AM September 15, 2017
The most serene location you could imagine. Peter and Maureen have picked an ideal spot and their place is immaculate. A short (steep) walk to the village of Galera.