Latest Blog Posts »
- March 2018 Trip 4 days ago Maureen has been up at the cave for a few days and aside from a little damage to a pipe on the outside shower, all is ok. The cave is in good condition and ready for the summer. We’re both returning soon for a short trip.
- Autumn in Galera 5 months ago It is very quiet here right now, all the holiday makers have long since gone, the village is much quieter except on market day and yet the weather is still holding out, cool in the mornings up but up to 30c late afternoon and still warm enough to sit outside at the pub. I’ve just […]
- New Week, New Adventures 7 months ago After a very pleasant day yesterday which saw Simon, Maureen and I travel around the back of mount Sagra (the 5th largest mountain in Spain) and then onto the sadly depleted San Clemente, today, Maureen is planning a quiet day as Simon and I head off to Castril to check out the walk along the […]
- San Clemente 7 months ago Last year we took several trips to San Clemente – water levels already down – but we’ve had a very busy year this year and so this was our first visit visit – and something of a shocker – as the water levels have dropped markedly. The photo above shows San Clemente last year mid-summer....
- The beginning of Autumn 6 months ago I’m sitting here getting side-tracked reading all about Cascamorras on the excellent One Foot in the Grave blog. Over in Baza the “Festival of Cascamorras” is an interesting fiesta – but I won’t ruin it, go check out the above blog as there’s a full description therein. So I had this...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Bedrock
08:46 AM September 15, 2017
The most serene location you could imagine. Peter and Maureen have picked an ideal spot and their place is immaculate. A short (steep) walk to the village of Galera.