Latest Blog Posts »
- Wild Veggie Eggs-A Hearty Outdoor Breakfast. 3 days ago Eggs are a great breakfast, as they are filling, and when you are in the great outdoors, they are warming too. This meal doesn’t need to be kept for breakfast either, it’s very versatile in its timings
- Nature Therapy-Seeking Calm & Solitude 5 days ago Everyone needs a bit of nature, and sometimes it’s easier said than done to get out there, but it is so important. As my trio now go to school for the 5 mornings a week, for the first time in a lot of years, I am left with a few precious hours to call my […] The post Nature Therapy-Seeking Calm...
- Campfire Blueberry Cake - A Foraged Pudding 1 week ago If you are looking for a tasty, early autumn, foraged campfire treat, then this blueberry cake is your answer. I have to admit though, this time round we used bought blueberries as I knew it was going to be a very wet hike!! The recipe is very vague, deliberately, as outdoor cooking is best...
- Räntemåla Gård Älg Park - See the Beautiful Elk. 1 week ago Räntemåla Gård Älg Park is a haven for älg, each with their own story to tell. The älg (elk/moose) are very shy creatures, and despite me coming backwards and forwards to Scandinavia regularly for over 40 years now, I had never managed to see one of these beautiful animals. Even though we...
- Sticks Are The Best Toys Ever! 2 weeks ago Sticks are great toys….they are free, abundantly available in the outdoors, and have many play possibilities and functions. Plus, children seem drawn to them like magnets
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Sonia Cave has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!