Latest Blog Posts »
- Mardin Tales 2 months ago
- Easter in Mardin 3 months ago For Spring Break this year, I crossed miles of Anatolia to visit an old friend, the city of Mardin, which I visited three years ago this spring on a long road trip through eastern Turkey.
- How to Do the Turkey Trot and Cavort in Catalunya 5 months ago I wrote this essay in October for a writing contest held by UK-based Expat Blogs.
- Road Trip from Lake Bafa to the Lycean Way 7 months ago The last time I was in this region was the summer of 2011, and it was my last trip in Turkey before moving to Barcelona.
- Chios 8 months ago Last weekend, my friends and I took the ferry from Cesme (a nearby beach town) to the Greek island of Chios.
Contest Entries »
- How to do the Turkey Trot and Cavort in Catalunya: An Expat’s Tips on Living Abroad Writing Contest October 2012 While moving from Barcelona to Izmir this past summer with my excessive excess baggage, the cashier at the airport bookstore asked me for my city of residence. When I paused and looked up at the ceiling for the answer, he laughed at me, and then I...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Turkish Adventures has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!