Our Normandy Life
Latest Blog Posts »
- Ou Est La Gare? 1 hour ago I wrote this in 2012 on my now old blog The 1970s Diet. So, I haven’t recently had a contact lens removed from my eye after it being in there for 3 weeks. I do, however, like this post as it reminds me of why I used to love coming to France on holiday. Is it… Continue reading Ou Est La Gare?
- Top 5 Tips For Renting In France 5 days ago Try before you buy they always say don’t they? And prior to moving to France, I would have said nah just pick a region, google it and job done. You don’t really need to live somewhere for 6 months/one year to know a place – everything can be found on the internet. Oh, what an… Continue...
- Top Tips For Travelling By Car In France 1 week ago This article was written by me on my previous website The 1970s Diet and is so darn good and comprehensive that I have shared it for you here. Whilst this guide is written with families in mind, in particular, my friend who is travelling for the first time – I feel it’s applicable to anyone...
- A Week In Normandy Itinerary Overload! 1 week ago Okay, when people come over for a visit it can be tricky to decide where to send them. This is because there is so much to choose from. People don’t come to Normandy for the weather. If you do then I’m sorry to have to break it to you – you’re gonna need a refund.… Continue reading A...
- Master Normandy Gets Into Trouble 2 weeks ago When a school phones me about one of my troops, I don’t expect it to be anything other than child sickness. Well you don’t with my lot. I don’t want to show boat or anything but they’re never been in much trouble at school. I’ve never sat in the Head’s office discussing my child’s...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Our Normandy Life
08:59 AM February 02, 2018
I love this blog! Not only is it full of helpful, real advice and information but it's also a very entertaining read! For anyone considering relocating to France or if you're already there trying to live the dream, I highly recommend checking in with this blogger.
10:17 AM February 02, 2018
I love the style this blog is written in....the right amount of humour and interesting content. There are lots of good photos too which really add to the enjoyment of the blog posts. I look forward to reading more! I have been really enjoying the photos of the house renovation. Having been through an extension build I know how disruptive it is so it must be extra tough doing a whole house and in a different country!