Be Marie Korea
Latest Blog Posts »
- Ulsan Oegosan Onggi Pottery Village 4 days ago Have you already noticed the huge amount of earthenware pots spread all around Korea? You must have – they are impossible not to notice. In the outskirts of Ulsan there is even a whole... The post Ulsan Oegosan Onggi Pottery Village appeared first on Be Marie Korea.
- Yeongyang Traditional Hanok Doodle Village 1 week ago Looking for a relaxing weekend – off the beaten track, away from the overload of tourists? Then Yeongyang Traditional Hanok Doodle Village is the perfect place to go. 두들마을 (Doodle Village), which literally means ‘village... The post Yeongyang Traditional Hanok Doodle Village appeared...
- Time travelling in Andong Hahoe Folk Village 2 weeks ago If you’re going to Andong, you’re in for a treat; one of my favourite cities in Korea with so much to visit. The main site is obviously the UNESCO Andong Hahoe Folk Village; it... The post Time travelling in Andong Hahoe Folk Village appeared first on Be Marie Korea.
- FREE Trip to Yeongyang Kimchi Festival 2 weeks ago The Gimchi festival will be held in YoungYang from November 14th~19th. Don’t miss the best chance to make Gimchi and Gochujang (hot pepper past) with fresh ingredients from local farms. Which you can take... The post FREE Trip to Yeongyang Kimchi Festival appeared first on Be Marie Korea.
- Moroccan Food Pop Up, HBC Seoul 2 weeks ago On Sunday the 5th of November, Fatim and The Hidden Cellar are hosting a Moroccan Food Pop Up in HBC, Seoul. There will be two scrumptious meals on offer made by Fatim herself from... The post Moroccan Food Pop Up, HBC Seoul appeared first on Be Marie Korea.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Be Marie Korea has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!