Be Marie Korea
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Most Instagrammable Places In Seoul 2 weeks ago Seoul isn’t the most popular destination like Tokyo, London or Paris are; but it’s no doubt an amazing city to visit with many amazing instagrammable cafés, insta-worthy buildings and beautiful sceneries that decorate the... The post The Most Instagrammable Places In Seoul appeared first on Be...
- Found Of The Week: This Woman's Embroidery Is Truly Amazing 3 weeks ago Ever since I’ve seen Saya’s embroidery work on Facebook, the idea kept playing in my head of starting a new blog section “found of the week”. A section where I would introduce ‘makers‘ based... The post Found Of The Week: This Woman’s Embroidery Is Truly Amazing appeared first on Be...
- Have A Traditional Experience At Hanok 24 Guesthouse Gyeongbokgung 3 weeks ago The thing that makes Seoul and the rest of the country so attractive is the many preserved hanok buildings and villages. When visiting South Korea, you need to go on a mini trip back in... The post Have A Traditional Experience At Hanok 24 Guesthouse Gyeongbokgung appeared first on Be Marie Korea.
- My All Time Favourite Coffee Shop in Daegu 1 month ago Korea; the mecca of coffee shops. You can’t take two steps without seeing ‘another’ coffee shop! With this overload of shops it’s hard to keep track of the special ones! The ones you know... The post My All Time Favourite Coffee Shop in Daegu appeared first on Be Marie Korea.
- A Winter Wonder At The Hwacheon Ice Fishing Festival 1 month ago Each winter in January the Hwacheon Ice Fishing Festival takes place; an extraordinary winter festival that has classified by CNN as one of the ‘7 wonders of winter‘. The three week long festival; one of... The post A Winter Wonder At The Hwacheon Ice Fishing Festival appeared first on Be...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Be Marie Korea has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!