six degrees north
Latest Blog Posts »
- Bloody Hell! Ebola. 1 week ago Ebola Virus Disease (EVD). Formerly known as Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever (EHF). Currently enjoying its worst season ever (for people, not the virus) in West Africa, with over 800 infections and […]
- Teaching an old dog new tricks 1 month ago I’ve been MIA, I admit it. But you see, I’ve been out reinventing myself. Some days I’m a student, some days I’m a swimmer. Most days I’m a chauffer, short […]
- Black and white? 3 months ago A group of expatriates were at a young child’s birthday party last week. A cluster of mum’s sat chatting, some holding younger children while their older siblings were off enjoying […]
- Lest we forget 3 months ago We woke in the darkness before dawn and drove through the rarely quiet streets of Accra this morning to Christiansborg War Cemetery to attend an ANZAC day dawn service. Like […]
- Lessons learnt 3 months ago Over the last few weeks I have been learning some important lessons, both from my recent university enrollment, and from the greatest teacher of them all…life. University has started and […]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Ghana Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Ghana!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » six degrees north has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!