six degrees north
Latest Blog Posts »
- Ebola still winning. 1 month ago It’s been three weeks since I wrote about Ebola in West Africa. In this time infections and deaths have increased steadily (see the revised graph below), and the disease has […]
- Ghanaian road signs simplified 3 months ago If you’re not Ghanaian, and want to drive in Ghana, you have to get your Ghanaian licence. A reliable supplier of Novocain (for the town traffic) and more traditional styles of nose candy (for […]
- Bloody Hell! Ebola. 3 months ago Ebola Virus Disease (EVD). Formerly known as Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever (EHF). Currently enjoying its worst season ever (for people, not the virus) in West Africa, with over 800 infections and […]
- Teaching an old dog new tricks 4 months ago I’ve been MIA, I admit it. But you see, I’ve been out reinventing myself. Some days I’m a student, some days I’m a swimmer. Most days I’m a chauffer, short […]
- Black and white? 5 months ago A group of expatriates were at a young child’s birthday party last week. A cluster of mum’s sat chatting, some holding younger children while their older siblings were off enjoying […]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Ghana Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Ghana!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » six degrees north has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!