six degrees north
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sodom and Gomorrah: a day trip to hell 2 months ago Over the last three years in Ghana I have seen desperately poor, tiny villages. I have seen the hopelessness of mentally ill, homeless people. I have seen simple, heart-breaking poverty. […]
- Beneath our radiant southern cross....mumble, mumble, mumble 2 months ago Sitting here, on the West African coast, I’m dreaming of another coast, the coast of Australia. For an Aussie girl in a foreign land, it’s a an indulgent memory of […]
- Simple pleasures and small mercies. 3 months ago This morning I am sitting in my new office, a little space tucked off my bedroom, with windows on each side which allows the breeze (and no doubt the harmattan […]
- January...breaking the drought. 3 months ago January is upon us with another season of Harmattan cloaking us in a grey blanket of dust. In my rapidly dwindling romantic notions of Africa, I am still surprised that […]
- To go to Togo 6 months ago Crossing the border to Togo has become, somewhat surprisingly, a must-do on my bucket list. It’s funny how a move to a new country can change your travel desires. A few […]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Ghana Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Ghana!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on six degrees north
20:37 PM September 06, 2014
Very interesting blog. I just arrived in Accra for a visit with my husband who is working here and it was great to find information by other Australians who are living here.