six degrees north
Latest Blog Posts »
- To go to Togo 3 days ago Crossing the border to Togo has become, somewhat surprisingly, a must-do on my bucket list. It’s funny how a move to a new country can change your travel desires. A few […]
- Trailing spouse - embrace the opportunity 1 week ago Today I am over at 3PlusInternational with a short personal piece about career transitions for trailing spouses, both the challenges and rewards. It is a response to my previous post ‘Trailing […]
- Ebola: heartbreak, stupidity and bravery 1 month ago This month, most of the avoidable and unnecessary setbacks in the fight to stop Ebola can be linked to stupidity. Unfortunately, history shows that stupidity is a pandemic, and, like […]
- TGIA - Thank God it's Africa 1 month ago Hi there, It’s been a while since I have posted some Friday fun through TGIA – Thank God it’s Africa. TGIA is my look at the weird and wonderful things […]
- Home is where... the internet connects automatically? 1 month ago In Australia, mid year was that difficuilt time, nothing special going on, a wintery greyness punctuated by days of cold, clear sunshine. But there was no event to be marked […]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Ghana Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Ghana!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on six degrees north
20:37 PM September 06, 2014
Very interesting blog. I just arrived in Accra for a visit with my husband who is working here and it was great to find information by other Australians who are living here.