six degrees north
Latest Blog Posts »
- School report - part 2 1 day ago At the beginning of this year, we changed schools. And we now find ourselves looking forward to mid-term break next week of our second term at the new school. Time has given me some perspective on our experiences so far … Continue reading →
- Top ten tips for living in a developing country. 2 days ago Hi! Are you thinking about moving to a developing country? Have you already moved? I’ve written an article on The top 10 tips of moving to a developing country
- 30 days of photographs 1 week ago Do you know TED Talks? I love them. They are such a wonderful reminder of all the amazing people in the world, just so inspirational. The children and I have taken to streaming a TED talk each morning during the … Continue reading →
- The Gold Coast 2 weeks ago Pretty stunning huh? Did you know Ghana’s pre-independence name was the Gold Coast? This catchy moniker has been copied around the world, but none compares to the original. Named not for gold bikini clad meter maids (like Australia’s gold coast), … Continue reading →
- Mumbo Italiano 3 weeks ago I thought I’d better give a little recap of our whirlwind trip to Italy before it all becomes a very pleasant, but distant memory. Did you know that there are direct flights from Accra to Rome? Isn’t that awesome? And … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Ghana!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » six degrees north has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!