Villa de Lynch
Latest Blog Posts »
- Closing Time 3 weeks ago In exactly one week, Andrew and I will be on a plane headed back to Pittsburgh.
- Puerto Viejo & Bocas Del Toro 4 weeks ago Puerto Viejo is Andrew’s favorite place in Costa Rica, and ever since we went last October he has been itching to get back.
- Family Visit Round 2 4 weeks ago A few week’s ago, Andrew’s parents came down for a week and we had a great time.
- Santa Teresa Sunsets 4 weeks ago So sorry for the silence, things have been rather busy lately and I am trying to soak up every minute we left here in Costa Rica without worrying about getting to a computer to blog.
- Em & Tom’s Visit – Tortuga Island 2 months ago Ever since we got to Costa Rica last year we had been talking about taking a day trip to Tortuga Island — they are offered from several places like San Jose, Jaco, Puntarenas, Montezuma.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Villa de Lynch has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!