From Michigan to Germany
Latest Blog Posts »
- Hallo Burbach! 2 days ago We spend last Sunday afternoon with my In laws, as we often do. We had another wonderful meal, plenty of wine, a perfect, sunny afternoon. We also had good conversation. My husband, Dirk, translates for me so that I can be a part of the conversation too. I can follow some of it on my […]
- A Book Review of "Mind Games," by Stevie Turner 1 week ago I received my free copy of Mind Games by Stevie Turner from The Book Gobbler in return for a fair and honest book review. The book was published on October 27, 2017. Mind Games is the story of the life of Frances and Martin Andrews. Their story is one of a marriage that has been […]
- Jack and Newt are Friends and Life Goes on. 1 week ago Well, it is official. Jack the Dog and Newt the Cat are friends. The two can now both be in the same room without trying to kill each other…most of the time. It is still very much like a Tom and Jerry cartoon at the house, there is much chasing and trying to catch, but […]
- Planning a Visit With Us Here in Germany? 1 week ago Yay!! So you are planning to come visit us here in Germany? We are going to have a great time!! Many of you have asked what you should bring, what to expect, and what kinds of things are there to do here. So, I have put together a short list of tidbits about visiting our […]
- It's Spargel Season here in Germany!! 2 weeks ago You can now find little booths popping up all over town. They are filled with the most loved veggie in Germany, Spargel, or asparagus for the rest of us. They have the regular ole green type that I grew up eating in the States. But more importantly, they also have the Mother of All Asparagus,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » From Michigan to Germany has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!