From Michigan to Germany
Latest Blog Posts »
- A Google Search, My Struggle to Learn German Continues... 2 days ago I have been on the struggle bus for about a week. The grey skies are not helping. The cold rain that seems to come every, freaking day is not helping. The cold wind, not helping. The fact that I have to go back to German Class tomorrow, definitely NOT HELPING. We have had a lovely […]
- The Sunshine Blogger Award!!!! 1 week ago I was lucky enough to be nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award by The Hot Mess Memoir. Thank you Thank you!! I STRONGLY encourage everyone to take a moment to check out her blog. But, be sure that you have 1. Peed before reading(as not to pee a little during the laughter), and 2. Do […]
- Monday Memories-My Blended Family, Shopping for Rubber Bands 1 week ago Sometimes it hard to remember a time when we weren’t all family. Dark times really. Really dark. Most of the time it feels like we have always been together, Dirk, Kai, Sierra, Cheyenne and myself. It wasn’t always so easy. I know that we are very lucky, not all of my friends have had...
- Top Ten Tuesday: My Finest Parenting Moments 2 weeks ago I spend a lot of time reading blogs. All sorts of blogs. Funny blogs, inspirational blogs, short stories, a little of everything really. I notice that many of the writers talk about their young children, and the worries they have about trying to parent in today’s world. I thought I would...
- Monday Memories: Dirk on Ice 2 weeks ago So, this morning started like most mornings. The snooze alarm went off about 14 times before we crawled out of the bed. Dirk stumbled off to the shower to get ready for work while I started the coffee and breakfast. It’s a good life we have. As he was leaving, and giving his goodbye kisses,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » From Michigan to Germany has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!