Latest Blog Posts »
- Mr. Devine :: Boy's Trip to Argentina :: Three weeks in Carry On Luggage Only 18 hours ago Off for three weeks of travel without me and the kids, the Mr is adventuring and travelling light. Here are some top tips for planning a trip to South America.
- Forget apron strings, these are the real threads that tie us to childhood. 5 days ago I am so proud. You have done so many things in your life so far. Most have been marked by celebration and fanfare as they should. But as you get bigger, we sometimes forget the importance of marking the life skills you master. Things seem so easy and mundane. We took a hundred photos when […]
- Let's get this summer started early. 1 week ago It was a bit chilly and the sky looked sad, but the weekend shows the promise of sun and warm temperatures. I thought we should practice with a few hours at the indoor pool. I was steeling myself to the certainty of school holidays crowds, but there is a bigger and newer spot down the […]
- Oh Melbourne. Thank you for yesterday. 1 week ago The third instalment of the Fat Mum Slim / Olympus Australia / Sesame Ellis photography mini-workshops for parents and kids was delightful. Enjoy some images of the morning. I just popped my favourites on my phone in the evening and am uploading right to the blog from there. Who has time to...
- Olympus kids mini-workshop road trip with Fat Mum Slim and Sesame Ellis (that's me)! 1 week ago Yesterday I got up at 4am and raced the sun by plane to the Gold Coast for the second in series of mini-workshops with Chantelle from Fat Mum Slim and Olympus Australia. We are putting on special lunches together to teach parents how to photograph with their kids instead of just taking pictures...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Sesame Ellis has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!