Latest Blog Posts »
- Outtakes waiting for a babycino and a play date. 3 days ago Took Clover to meet three of her friends from kindergarten who have all gone to another school together. She was excited, but needed her babycino fix. I loved how my camera is clearly just not even an issue for my kids anymore. I picked this one over the lovely outtakes because it was just so […]
- A whole hour with me on Matt Granger's Inside The Photographers Studio series. 4 days ago I had the great pleasure of being interviewed by Matt Granger and Tina Yong for the Inside The Photographers Studio video series they produce. This is the first time I have ever done anything like this, so I only had my telemarketer headset. Please do excuse my dorkiness that is now forever...
- Clover grows. 1 week ago Clover is growing up so much lately. So fast. Her face is changing and she has the smallest big kid body I have ever seen. The baby dimples on her knuckles are fading and her toddler belly is long gone. Chilli is very forgiving of Clover’s boundless love. Chilli knows this is her home and […]
- First Wednesday Wrap(up) and Win(it) post with What we are loving lately! 1 week ago I get asked a lot about what things I consider essential for what I do. That is a really hard question to answer as it is often changing with my moods and needs. Also, since “what I do” can be anything from writing, blogging and taking photographs to being a mother and an expat something-year...
- Testing the Nikon Df :: Snapshots from straight out of the box 2 weeks ago I am testing the Nikon Df for the next few weeks. I will be using it for a variety of shoots, but it is in the running to be my new pro camera. I have been happily shooting with the Nikon D3 for six years and I feel it is finally time to upgrade and […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Sesame Ellis has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!