Latest Blog Posts »
- Photographing Happiness means seeking more play and less perfection. 1 day ago Visual storytelling is what I do. It is my career, my art and also my happy. While I absolutely love my proper camera system, I also like to play around with the many other tools in my kit. Last night I was getting the twins wound down after and exciting week and saw the opportunity […]
- Raising Adventurers With Purposeful Activities 1 week ago This morning was the first attempt at homework for the third graders. While not too challenging, the options had Clover in tears. She is quite used to following a set of instructions and completing a task. The kid loves a good workbook. However, these homework items were a bit more broad and open....
- Still working on it... 1 week ago Gee was I ever optimistic when I thought I would have the new website design ready to go by Tuesday! It is now Wednesday and while I have just gotten my big girl off to her first high school camp, my old design has not budged. I can see the changes on my end, but […]
- Keep your eye on this space. Time for an online tidy at Sesame Ellis HQ! 3 weeks ago New design rolling out here… I need to update things since it has been about three or four years of this look and no portfolio! Pardon my dust while I do this all myself. If something looks broken, it might just be! But don’t worry, I will be back with something beautiful to look at. […]
- Staycation And Family Time... What is the best way to build your strongest Team Family? 4 weeks ago Brought to you by Bupa I’m not one for resolutions, but I do like beginnings and appreciate a bit of direction to get motivated. To me, resolutions can seem restrictive in their binary results of either succeed or fail. I am more apt to actually make progress when I start to set to work on […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Sesame Ellis has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!