Latest Blog Posts »
- My cat wants to be famous. 3 days ago She recorded her first podcast podcat when I stepped away from my laptop. She is tired of Chilli and the kids getting all the attention. Feel free to meme her…
- The Bloggerati weekend in Sydney - the city that still takes my breath away. 4 days ago Heading up to Sydney for world class views, food and company. I love that sparkly city.
- Lost Girl 1 week ago The list of things she has lost in her wake of happy-go-lucky is growing. I am trying very hard to not put a number on it, but the cost is high. I remind her gently and sometimes not so gently. I go through the list of what is required everyday hoping that my words will […]
- The enigma upstairs. 2 weeks ago Locked away in a fortress of dystopian fiction and YouTube nail art tutorials she endeavours to be herself and just like all her friends. She has found her tribe, nice girls, good students in grey hoodies and occasional red lipstick. I see her hiding behind the waist length hair she will neither...
- Putting the bracket on these school holidays. 2 weeks ago The sky in the neighbourhood looked brittle and while snow started falling in the mountains outside Melbourne, it just sent little cold shards of rain here. Even the dog started whining. So we came inside. Reluctantly because Clover loves her birthday scooter and Gemma has finally got the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Sesame Ellis has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!