Latest Blog Posts »
- Thoughts on school and the evolution of individual learning. 3 days ago The Samsung GALAXY Tab 3 Kids is the tablet that grows with your child. With intuitive Kids Mode, parental settings and a great selection of preloaded apps, it’s the unique tablet for kids that parents will love. School starts back tomorrow after two weeks off. It has been amazing to watch the...
- My Flickr Moment. 6 days ago It is week 10 over on Let The Wild Rumpus Last. We all met because of Flickr. I have said it many times, Flickr changed my life. Today they shared my story. See it here on my Flickr Moment. Thank you to my virtual parent group (it wasn’t and still isn’t just moms!) for getting […]
- A review of the Samsung GALAXY Tab3 for kids and a chance to win something handy! 1 week ago Sponsored by Samsung and Nuffnang As I have mentioned before, I have been struggling with my kids’ addiction to technology as of late. I was on the search for some practical ways to control the screen time as well as how I could leverage their love, enthusiasm and natural talent for this sort of...
- Dreamworks comes to Melbourne 1 week ago Week nine for Let The Wild Rumpus Last is here and I submitted a frame from my mom/daughter date with Gemma to the DreamWorks Animation exhibition at ACMI. It is always such a pleasure to spend some one on one time with each kid. The kids love those outings as well since they don’t have to...
- Trapping time in a rectangle. That's what I do. 1 week ago I am finding out that there is a moment around five and a bit when the baby really fades from the child. Sure, there are still other moments, but for the most part I turn around and see a kid where I could swear I just put my infant down. Now, I don’t remember it […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Sesame Ellis has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!