Latest Blog Posts »
- Warm Memories 4 hours ago The twins are bundled up and off to Disney on Ice with their uncles. I’m about to head out on my first run back here in winter if I can find enough layers. The braids are finally coming out of the girls’ holiday hair in tonight’s shower. I need to look at warm memories so […]
- The Seven Spectacular 1 day ago Thirty pairs of shoes. Five full lanes of ten pin bowling. Two balloons. Hundreds of pieces of Spiderman and Frozen confetti. Three dozen homemade cupcakes. Thousands of arcade prize tickets. (One Belle Gibson spotting.) The twins have turned seven with an extravaganza not to be repeated (because...
- Twinzles Seven 1 day ago I remember when Gemma turned seven and feeling like it was really turning a corner in childhood. Six year olds are the last of the really little kids…giant toddlers with fading baby dimples still visible on the back of their hands where the fat little fingers start. Now I look at these elegantly...
- I don't want to go home. 1 week ago I am a homebody. I love the comfort of familiarity and my own bed. Usually by this point in a trip, I’ve got my suitcase re-packed and am making lists of things to do when I get home. Not this time. I’d like to send for my friends, import my dog and stay put here […]
- Packing light ... the (two) final frontiers. Toiletries and the kids' carry-ons. 2 weeks ago Packing light is not always easy and these two areas always trip me up! I think I have done a pretty good job this time!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Sesame Ellis has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!