Latest Blog Posts »
- Thankful. 13 hours ago I may be all the way around the world from my home country on Thanksgiving, but I am still thankful every day for all the little things in life…like the opportunity to be a parent helper for the twins’ entire class trip to the Melbourne zoo and to have a job where I can arrange […]
- The Countdown to Dubai is On! 3 days ago This Bloggerati Getaway is proudly sponsored by Dubai Tourism The countdown to Dubai is on. I really can’t believe that in the next week I will be flying with 20 other bloggers and everyone from my agency to experience some of the best the UAE has to offer. My camera is charged (actually, I am...
- Did someone speed up life? 4 days ago It is already time to send Gemma off to school camp again. That means that more than a year has passed since her nasty broken arm and that first time I really had to let her leave the nest on her own. In the twelve months that have flown by, I have found even more […]
- Worth every penny in every fountain I have passed! 2 weeks ago I believe in the power of wishing. While I am not naive enough to think that the power of wishing alone can cure a disease or that sitting on the couch with your fingers crossed will cause you to win the lottery, I do think that positive thinking is essential to propelling good fortune. It […]
- Lunchbox Routine 2 weeks ago I have finally gotten into a routine in the mornings for lunchbox making and I think it helps that the core lunch for all three of my kids is the same on a day to day basis. I can’t get all fancy and search Pinterest for lunches that look the most amazing scenes from kid’s […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Sesame Ellis has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!