Latest Blog Posts »
- Brighter and brighter, my personal new normal. 1 week ago I could get used to this. I wake up rested, don’t drop from exhaustion at 1, 2 or even 3pm each day and I am getting things done, like actually folding the clean laundry. Did you see that I slipped in the fact that the laundry is clean, like that is no big deal????? I […]
- Grief and camellias. 2 weeks ago Yesterday I turned down my street and was greeted by a perfect pink camellia lying upright in the middle of the road. It looked almost as if someone had carefully placed it there, floating in a circle of green leaves on the black road glossy with the recent rain. “Hi Dad.” I whispered aloud to...
- What a week this world has seen. 2 months ago The morning after my surgery, I caught a glimpse on the news of the tragedy unfolding across the world in Manchester. Still groggy and in increasing pain, I headed home to begin recovering in my own bed. After a little nap I woke to messages on nearly every social channel that Gemma’s photo was...
- Hibernating 1 month ago It has been a while since I last posted. I didn’t mean to take a hiatus, but in the face of a few different factors I have taken time off from this space. Overwhelmed with the demands of adulting lately, I kind of began to see my blog as just one more creature who needed […]
- Still looking. A quick update. 2 months ago We are now on the third round of tests to see what is causing our little Clover to be unwell for so long.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Sesame Ellis has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!