Latest Blog Posts »
- I am giving up lazy mornings in February. See why. 5 days ago See how I hope getting up early every morning in February can help Australian youth.
- It is the twelfth of January and I am beginning the year photographing happiness in the moment 1 week ago For the first of the 12 posts I am doing this year, I am presenting something beyond a photograph. I have made a video! It is just a minute of our life this morning, the 12th of January, 2017, but it is actually much more than you may see at first. What this video represents […]
- Never thought I would say... I'm a cricket mum. 2 weeks ago Gemma has just done two days of a three day T20 cricket tournament with a rep team made up of some of the best U12 girls playing in our area. I might not understand the game yet, but it is crystal clear that this is a wonderful sport for her to be involved in. These […]
- My Minimal Year. 3 weeks ago I watched a great documentary on Netflix the other day. Like a good film should, it got me thinking. The documentary is called Minimalism and as the new year rounds the corner heading towards us, I have seen quite a few people commit online to a clear out of stuff in their lives. Many people […]
- When writer's block meets procrastination 3 weeks ago Yet the desire to create remains… All I can do is photograph some happiness and hope that the inspiration to work returns in the morning. Holiday mode has settled in, but I am afraid it can’t stay for long. It is funny that when the days are mad with activities, I crave the luxury of […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Sesame Ellis has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!