Latest Blog Posts »
- From Ski to Sea in just one day. 5 days ago This Bloggerati Getaway is proudly sponsored by Dubai Tourism Or maybe you want to go from sea to ski? Either way, you can do both in a day because IT’S DUBAI! I have never before been someplace where you can do the best of the extreme weather sports in the same city no matter the date. […]
- Home Again and Inspired 1 week ago I came home from this trip so inspired. It wasn’t simply a getaway for bloggers to share what amazing things Dubai has to offer, but also our annual Bloggerati meeting. While I can’t go into details about anything we discussed, I can say that I left this trip with even more confidence in my...
- Making and completing my bucket list in one day with the Desert Safari Experience in Dubai 1 week ago This Bloggerati Getaway is proudly sponsored by Dubai Tourism I am not really a bucket list kind of girl. I always thought that it was just because the concept was a bit too morbid for me. I don’t want to think about running out of time to do things, I just want to do them. Now […]
- My Beautiful Temporary Address :: The Address Hotel Dubai Mall 2 weeks ago This Bloggerati Getaway is proudly sponsored by Dubai Tourism One of the advantages about documenting this adventure in Dubai with so many bloggers is that we could sample a selection of the hotels that Dubai has to offer! I am staying at The Address Dubai Mall and with its proximity to the...
- Exploring in Dubai from the historic old city straight to the top of the tallest building in the world. 2 weeks ago This Bloggerati Getaway is proudly sponsored by Dubai Tourism We landed in Dubai as the sun rose over the desert and hit the ground running. The first order of business was to get settled into our hotels. Because we arrived so early in the morning, I had some free time before my room was ready...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Sesame Ellis has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!