Latest Blog Posts »
- Father's Day is here again, Australia and this year I am prepared! 2 days ago Brought to you by Officeworks I’ve always thought it was not fair that Father’s Day in America and Father’s Day in Australia are on two different dates while Mother’s Day is the same in both countries effectively giving Alec two days where we celebrate him as a parent and one for me. I...
- Cracked. 5 days ago Today I let the stress of behind the scenes adulthood break through the cracks of my mother facade. Keeping it all together for the kids crumbled when Kieran did not come back to his line up at the bell to start school. I always give them the option to play with friends out of sight, […]
- The first of the boys with kind swoopy eyes. 1 week ago Tomorrow my cousin has to say his final goodbye to his twenty six year old son, Thomas. I used to babysit for Thomas during the hot summer days when I was home in Virginia from my California university. He was a sweet little boy with a ready smile and beautiful swoopy eyes, the kind I […]
- A shopping expedition to bring a little girl into her own... 2 weeks ago The changes started slowly with the request to hang drawings on the wall. That led all too quickly to carefully placed posters of The Hunger Games stars. Then a few weeks ago, I was presented with her dream plans for how she would like her room to look. Hand drawn and certainly not to scale, […]
- Sadness in Cloverland 2 weeks ago Just the other week while the twins were colouring in workbooks I noticed that Clover drew a smile on both a face representing happy as well as the face that was meant to be sad. I asked her why thinking that she must have rushed and not read the instructions, but her response was simple; […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Sesame Ellis has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!