Latest Blog Posts »
- Why I am a Pokemom. Five reasons I love the game. 1 week ago Why I am a proud Pokemom... Five reasons we love Pokemon Go.
- Finding my religion... Life lessons or something. 3 weeks ago I was rushing to get everything done before our family holiday as I had to head to Sydney for the day on Friday. We were supposed to leave for our trip to Queensland on Saturday morning and I had to pack and make arrangements for the animals as well as the twins’ birthday which was […]
- It has been a while since there was something really new online... 2 months ago As a professional photographer, I have long been on the hunt for a sharing platform that is visual and also collaborative. I’m not talking about another social media site or a client gallery, but a working space where I can share images with clients and get their feedback as well as allow them to...
- Time and Place 2 months ago This weekend we went to the park. I know that is not a remarkable event by any means for our family, but I suddenly found myself drowning in a flood of years worth of memories of time spent in that place. Winter weekend fun… Just thinking about the years and years spent at this tiny […]
- Wrapping up your little film with tips on video editing. Post two. 2 months ago The second of two posts with tips and recommendations to get you started making little films.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Sesame Ellis has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!