Latest Blog Posts »
- Creating Summer Memories 6 days ago I really never thought we would get a pool. It was a childhood dream of my own to have a swimming pool in the garden, but it remained just a dream. My kids really wanted one and while we had room for it, I just didn’t see how we could make it work. We just […]
- Sending a 3D Mini Me home for Christmas : blog post, part 2 1 week ago Looking for the most creative gift idea to surprise your overseas friends and family? How about a little you!
- Expanding the Keep into a worldwide portrait collective of girlhood, self-defined. 1 week ago There are many plans that I have for Within The Keep, but the overarching trait of them all is that the project must continue beyond the pop-up gallery that happened in Melbourne this past weekend. The work is important and needed for girls to tell the world what to see in them. If you were not...
- Aren't we all born to create in different ways? 1 week ago Easy and yummy cauliflower mash recipe!
- Practising grace and gratitude when it is hardest... 2 weeks ago Like running out when you just want to hide inside. Or going for water instead of one more coffee. These past few weeks have challenged my resilience and hope. Today I got outside and inhaled the sea breeze. Now, I will get back to work.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Sesame Ellis has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!