Latest Blog Posts »
- We have the winter flu(s) 1 week ago I thought about getting a flu shot this year and once again I dismissed it because I did not see the need. Why take a few minutes out of one day to get a shot that would hurt for another few minutes? I mean think of all that wasted time and pain! Well, here I […]
- That time my parenting nightmare came true while I had no idea. 3 weeks ago I promised to continue my series of Keeping It Real While Travelling And Trying to Make Beautiful Freaking Memories With Your Family by sharing the story of Kieran getting lost. Here we go. Sit back and enjoy being a much better parent than I will ever be. We arrived at our Airbnb in rural Krabi...
- The real answer to the question "How was your trip?" 1 month ago So, is authentic the new cool? Thinking about why I share the stories I do and hoping this helps someone feel less alone. If you can relate, please leave a comment because I could use a few allies.
- Autoresponder is on. 2 months ago We are on holiday in Thailand and for the first time in AGES, I have not dragged my laptop along with us. It doesn’t mean that I will do no work, but I am focusing on my underwater photography and documenting our adventure only. This trip is my debut with an actual underwater housing for […]
- Brighter and brighter, my personal new normal. 2 months ago I could get used to this. I wake up rested, don’t drop from exhaustion at 1, 2 or even 3pm each day and I am getting things done, like actually folding the clean laundry. Did you see that I slipped in the fact that the laundry is clean, like that is no big deal????? I […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Sesame Ellis has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!