Latest Blog Posts »
- Tiny Worlds Built With Big Love :: Terrarium DIY 1 week ago I have been obsessed with terrariums for a long time. I have even accidentally pinned the same image of one twice several years apart. I clearly need them in my life. I think they also make a great gift, so in the spirit of a Hand Crafted Happy Christmas this year, I set out to […]
- The Earth Could Turn... 1 week ago I'm not an ex-pat, I'm just a privileged immigrant. Thoughts on life in Australia during these times of conflict.
- The present. 2 weeks ago I’m at the airport excited to catch a flight home to my family, but I want to appreciate this overwhelming feeling of pride for what Chantelle from Fat Mum Slim, Olympus Australia and I have offered this year. I am so honoured to have worked with such a funny, clever and generous soul as...
- Let's tell stories again... 3 weeks ago I'm telling stories again. I take more than one shot, why just share one? Here is a slightly bigger look at Sunday.
- Celebrating that time eight years ago that we gave it one last try. Again. 4 weeks ago Eight years ago on Halloween, Alec, Gem and I left a party early to go home and make sure I had my injection. It was to be perfectly timed or everything could fail. Again. On that 1st of November, eight years ago, we drove to a fancy doctor in Beverly Hills to try. Again. It […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Sesame Ellis has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!