Latest Blog Posts »
- Gathering my top tips for other expats before I officially become Australian 3 days ago Brought to you by Nuffnang The return from this last trip to the states brought up a lot of emotions for me as Australia certainly felt more like home. Maybe it was the fact that I got so sick over there (thank goodness for travel insurance) or it could have been that we spent so […]
- Digital Direction for Old School Fun with #paintthetownford 4 days ago The kids had a day off from school last Friday. The teachers had to go in, but students got their own long weekend. I decided it would be the perfect chance to take Gemma and her BFF (her mom is a teacher at school) out for one of our favourite adventures, Op Shopping! There are […]
- Excuse the mess, I am showing my anxiety who is boss. 5 days ago One minute it is fine and the next, it is broken. The blog design, that is. I am taking the mixup in my blog header as a sign that it is finally time to stop being afraid of whatever it is I am avoiding and get this new blog look released. I have been meaning […]
- We all have our favourites. Examining human nature through #myfamilylens 1 week ago They call them “transitional objects” in psychology circles, but around here they are just favourites. They certainly aren’t going anywhere. Why does society see them as transitional anyway? Why do we expect them to go away? Why do kids get forced to stop comforting behaviours or cast away...
- Whoops. Remember when I said the last of the Hawaiian photos were posted? 1 week ago Seems I forgot a few folders!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Sesame Ellis has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!