Latest Blog Posts »
- Moments of Japanese gratefulness. 4 days ago Exploring Japan with Olympus and how I haven't picked up another camera in a year...
- Sunday was for the dogs. Lots and lots of dogs! 1 week ago Melbourne turned on the beautiful weather on Sunday for the 20th Melbourne Million Paws Walk. Gemma, Chilli and I left the rest of the family home in their jammies as we headed out early to do the 5km track around Albert Park Lake, grab some coffee and pick up a brand new harness for the […]
- Olive you. 1 week ago And this guy loves olives. Do your kids love certain foods over all others? Kieran could live on capsicum, olives, feta, grapes and sunflower seeds. And chocolate… I mean, he is a kid.
- Yesterday and the good luck fairy. 1 week ago I had an appointment with the skin cancer clinic. Before anyone gets worried, I will let you know that I am fine. I feel a lot of relief saying that as I had been holding my worries in for a while. There were two spots on my back that had been bothering me for months as […]
- Home studio and attitude makeover 1 week ago Home studio make over under way and plans for a communal blogging hub at Sesame Ellis HQ.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Sesame Ellis has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!