Latest Blog Posts »
- Worth every penny in every fountain I have passed! 1 week ago I believe in the power of wishing. While I am not naive enough to think that the power of wishing alone can cure a disease or that sitting on the couch with your fingers crossed will cause you to win the lottery, I do think that positive thinking is essential to propelling good fortune. It […]
- Lunchbox Routine 1 week ago I have finally gotten into a routine in the mornings for lunchbox making and I think it helps that the core lunch for all three of my kids is the same on a day to day basis. I can’t get all fancy and search Pinterest for lunches that look the most amazing scenes from kid’s […]
- Our Sunday and the outtakes... 1 week ago On Sunday I decided to do a quick Day in the Life of. There was no other reason than I wanted a photo challenge. I had seen the five days of black and white prompt making the rounds on Facebook, but I had yet to be nominated, so I thought I would do it anyway. […]
- That is not a wistful sigh. 2 weeks ago Another year has ticked over in my personal calendar. I still don’t recognize the numbers as belonging to me. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not wistful for years gone by, I just thought I’d feel older at 44. I guess I really don’t know what I was expecting would change in my forties. Did I […]
- The most terrifying Halloween. 2 weeks ago Let me start this off by saying that I am actually happy to see Halloween becoming a tradition that Australia is adopting. Each year there are more people celebrating and all the accoutrement is easily sourced. I have never been a huge Halloween fan as I despise carving pumpkins for a start, but...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Sesame Ellis has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!