Latest Blog Posts »
- What if I told you that I was not beautiful? 1 week ago If we were having a conversation and I told you that I was not beautiful, would you disagree with me? The majority of people would. Whether they agreed with me or not, most would try to tell me that I am indeed beautiful. That is because most people are inherently kind and would be doing […]
- Eight can't wait. How to throw a super last minute birthday party for twins. 2 weeks ago Easy and impromptu playdate as birthday party for eight year old boy/girl twins. Just add cake and Netflix!
- When life sends a little something to trip you up... 3 weeks ago Tuesday night I had finished taking pictures for Within The Keep and had a quiet house with the kids and husband having dinner with the in laws. I headed upstairs to get into something more comfortable (no really, like sweatpants…) and was excited to have a simple supper of wine and whatever. The...
- Running out of f*cks (and pokeballs)... Reflecting on modern life. 4 weeks ago Implied language warning. See footnote. I have been struggling for some time now with a rather confusing feeling. I could not decide if I was sad, scared or angry. Apathetic is just not my style, so I was pretty baffled at this state of being. I seem to have run out of f*cks to give. […]
- Why I am a Pokemom. Five reasons I love the game. 1 month ago Why I am a proud Pokemom... Five reasons we love Pokemon Go.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Sesame Ellis has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!