Latest Blog Posts »
- Family night out to see Melbourne Rising play Rugby and a chance to win tickets. 1 day ago Brought to you by Nuffnang and Melbourne Rising I must admit that I am not well versed in sport. I come from a soccer family and that was about the extent of my interest in things involving organised running with a ball until coming to Australia. There is such a culture of activity here that […]
- School holiday park hopping and bite breaks. 2 days ago Welcome to the #snackosphere. I think that is the current subtitle of my life. Seriously, every day with these kids has become a game of how to get them from point A to point B without starving or at least complaining that they might.* They finish one thing and with the crumbs still falling from...
- Mr Devine talks getting the best domestic airfare prices in Australia for a family trip 1 week ago Since Sesame Ellis was gong to Salt Lake City for a conference (and LA on the way back to visit with friends) I was not all that fond of the notion of continuing to work in a demanding job and at the same time looking after 3 primary school kids (without either outsourcing some of […]
- Introducing Mr. Devine 2 weeks ago While I am the emotional/creative side of the family, my husband is the travel planner, chef, technology help desk and entire department of financial affairs. As this blog grows, I am always looking for ways to help readers with great content. With that in mind, it occurred to me that Alec’s...
- 50+ blogger headshots in two days and other reasons I missed everything said at the ProBlogger Event 4 weeks ago From fashion forward to serious and from friendly, fun and adventurous to crafty, knowledgeable, approachable and even classic, these head shots needed to represent so many different personalities in a very small window of time. I am thrilled that ProBlogger had me up for the conference to do these...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Sesame Ellis has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!