Latest Blog Posts »
- Progress report and a video for motivation to upgrade your own downtime. 2 weeks ago The scales, the mirror and the waistbands of all my winter clothing are joining forces with my three cups of morning coffee to tell me something. It is time to move again. I can’t do my best work with a weak body nor a cloudy mind. I personally find that running builds my strength both […]
- Hard work, life dreams and the lessons from Dance Academy 3 weeks ago Life lessons and behind the scenes on the set of Dance Academy.
- Model twins 3 weeks ago These two are off to meet a modelling agent tomorrow. See if they want to give posing a go for someone other than their mom! So we did some grungy film inspired fashion stuff in the studio. I love shooting different things on occasion. And I miss film all the time. There is only one […]
- Short term pain for long time peace of mind - get a mammogram. 4 weeks ago I’m on the down slope side of my forties and suddenly I am finding the life events my friends and peers are sharing on social media are less joyful. There are fewer new babies and barely any engagements. Too many of my friends are sharing their updates on chemotherapy treatments and surgeries. I...
- When you stumble onto memory lane... 2 months ago When you find a folder that you did not even remember filing away. Related: BABY GEMMA!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Sesame Ellis has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!