Latest Blog Posts »
- Summer Survival Kit for Sensory Processing Disorder 1 week ago Summer is coming to Australia. I know because the last few days have brought the promise of it with warm days and sunny skies, re-introducing the forgotten set of sensory issues including constant flies, drippy sunscreen and bothersome hats. I have found that during these transition periods between...
- Colour Catcher laundry aid. A product review and giveaway. 1 week ago I have been sent a cool little product, Colour Catcher, to review on the blog.
- Like mother, like children. 2 weeks ago Most years I find my busy period tapering off by now. Not this time around. I am suddenly slammed with all sorts of responsibilities from work projects to my health issues (who knew I was allergic to horses?*) and of course all things kid related (goodness there are a lot of parties at the end...
- My happy bird. 3 weeks ago Too much soap, too little water and one small window before sundown…washing our blues away. At least we are trying. I don’t think it is that easy for me. I worry that the kids might have inherited my predisposition for depression. I watch them for signs. I see Gemma’s anxiety...
- Somethings never change even when they always are doing just that...changing. 3 weeks ago
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Sesame Ellis has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!