Latest Blog Posts »
- Finding 1 day ago Yesterday was a day for finding. I found my smile. I found my strength. I found my lighter side. I found friends and neighbors on our local shopping street. I found time and good coffee. I found a great new book. I found the ability to say no and an opportunity to say yes. I [...]
- The last 6 days ago Today we sold the crib. It had been the final bit
- Eating my words... 1 week ago Yesterday I ran in the 4K Mother’s Day Classic to raise money for breast cancer research and awareness. It was a beautiful day. Up before the sun, dragging my entire family (including the dog) down to Melbourne’s Botanical Gardens to join roughly 44,000 of our closest friends and mostly...
- 10 on 10 :: the inadvertent food edition 1 week ago Happy 10th everyone. This time it snuck up on me so I actually shot all of these today. Nothing like the last minute to drop the veil of preparation and show life like it is. Autumn finds us this month, but has given us one last unexpected week of summer. School is in full swing [...]
- Making the effort to find the good stuff in our meals. 2 weeks ago Sponsored by Nuffnang Last week I took part in a “Good Stuff Challenge” by Cenovis
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Sesame Ellis has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!