Latest Blog Posts »
- Innoxa Hydrating Micellar Cleansing Water 1 day ago Growing up back in Turkey, most women I knew did not have an access to cool, classy cosmetics. They still enjoyed their make up from what I observed but finding the right stuff was always a challenge. I remember my aunt using almond oil to remove make up whereas my mother used rosewater. Both...
- Restaurant Review: Gigi Pizzeria, Newtown - Sydney 1 month ago Gigi Pizzeria is one hip vegan pizza place we have been thinking about going for a long time. I don’t know how many times we talked about it. In the end, though, it all came together when a friend from the area suggested to have dinner together at Gigi Pizzeria on a Saturday evening. No…...
- Recipe: Vegetarian Fish Masala 2 months ago I just wanted to have something Indian the other night. A vegetarian fish masala is not a dish I make very often but this was exactly what I craved for. Recipe Notes: I used Vegetarian Fragrant Seaweed Soy Slices in this recipe. The description of the product doesn’t suggest fish. However, it is...
- Happy New Year Peoples! 2 months ago The post Happy New Year Peoples! appeared first on VegFusion.
- Happy Holidays Everyone! 3 months ago The post Happy Holidays Everyone! appeared first on VegFusion.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » VegFusion has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!