Indian Girl in Germany
Latest Blog Posts »
- Backpacking Europe - 4 Cities Under $40 a Day 2 weeks ago The top 4 picks for backpacking Europe The post Backpacking Europe – 4 Cities Under $40 a Day appeared first on Indian Girl in Germany.
- The Ultimate India Packing List 2 weeks ago As I am counting down the days to my next India visit (for those of you who didn’t get the memo, I am originally from India). This brings up the question of… The post The Ultimate India Packing List appeared first on Indian Girl in Germany.
- How I Saved $14000 to Travel and Move Abroad 3 weeks ago The story of how I saved enough money to travel and live abroad The post How I Saved $14000 to Travel and Move Abroad appeared first on Indian Girl in Germany.
- What it feels like to be a Girl in Germany 2 months ago What it feels like to be a girl in Germany from the lens of an Indian girl The post What it feels like to be a Girl in Germany appeared first on Indian Girl in Germany.
- Travel Tips #2 Book Cheap Flight Tickets 2 months ago Your guide to booking cheap flight tickets The post Travel Tips #2 Book Cheap Flight Tickets appeared first on Indian Girl in Germany.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 7 reviews on Indian Girl in Germany
11:45 AM March 13, 2018
Shruti’s travel blog detailing travel across Germany has been truly inspirational.
11:50 AM March 13, 2018
You are lots of fun and your photography is fantastic! You definitely deserve more visibility :)
07:39 AM March 15, 2018
This blog is simply one of the best if you would like to know life in Germany and other European countries in general. And it's even more special if you look at the indian context and backdrop of the author. Great job and keep making great content!!
10:17 AM March 19, 2018
Have been following your blogpage off late. Very informative and fun off course. Higly recommended for anyone planning to travel or stay in Germany.
10:58 AM March 19, 2018
Shruti's blogs clearly show research and dedication, while being witty and interesting at the same time. I like how she's explored several themes from her daily life which makes it all the more relatable. Good luck! And eagerly waiting for the next post :)
19:33 PM March 19, 2018
Shruti’s blogs are so inspirational and informative! I cannot wait to explore that part of the world! Great job there!
12:20 PM March 23, 2018
Very informative and useful blog that gives an insider look to expat's real life in Germany. I recommend it to everyone who is new in Germany, plans to go there, or wants to enjoy a good read once in a while. Way to go, Shruti, and best of luck keeping this great work going!