Latest Blog Posts »
- Integration, Integration, Integration 5 months ago Many people who dream of moving to france talk of wanting to live in a village where they can integrate, make friends and become part of the community.
- Winter in the South of France 5 months ago People often ask me what’s the weather like here in winter and it is hard not to sound smug but the obvious answer is “Sunny”.
- Better than Carol Singers... 6 months ago Being a relative newcomer to twitter I am still fired with enthusiasm and tend to click on anything and everything that looks interesting, which is why I find myself today taking part in something called a Christmas Bloghop (see details at the end).
- French lessons 6 months ago Just when I think I have mastered the art of speaking French something happens which makes me realise I am by no means fluent.
- Mad Englishmen and Dogs.... 8 months ago On Monday my husband fell in love and on Wednesday he left me. OK it is a dog and he has left for a pre-planned trip
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Perpignan Post has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!