Spongebob in Kenya
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Kenya Bug 3 years ago Don’t worry, it’s not a giant man eating bug that is only found in Kenya…. The Kenya bug was first mentioned to me by one of my colleagues when he first caught me eating some nyama choma, ordered not because it’s a touristy thing to do but because I love it. Nyama choma is roasted goat...
- A pic showing site views by region 3 years ago So my blog is getting around like a cheap prostitue…………. Lol, that is all….
- Pocket Aces 3 years ago Well, I’ve not posted for a while. I’ve been watching the Best Exotic Marigold Hotel and it got me thinking. I may not even post this but lets see if I hit the publish button once I’m through, be prepared, this may get interesting. I’ve lived a charmed life, I’m 28 years old. I’m a […]
- The Adventure Continues - Mombasa to Tanga 3 years ago Well, I had made it to Mombasa in one piece, I was hoping the rest of my trip would be as smooth. I left the beautiful hotel early Monday morning and started the tougher part of the journey, from Mombasa cross-border to Tanga in Tanzania. I expected drama… punctured tires, broken suspension and...
- The Adventure Continues - Nairobi to Mombasa 4 years ago Well, its been an extremely busy past few weeks. I managed to visit Mombasa, Tanga and Murumvya and a whole bunch of new places in Nairobi. The land sale for the new plot is completed, land registration takes a couple of weeks but its full steam ahead on the design work and contractor sourcing....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Spongebob in Kenya has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!