Spongebob in Kenya
Latest Blog Posts »
- Post your blog suggestions 1 year ago Hi, feeling a little low on inspiration for new topics. Please post some suggestions in the comments section or email me at email@example.com
- The Kenya Bug 1 year ago Don’t worry, it’s not a giant man eating bug that is only found in Kenya…. The Kenya bug was first mentioned to me by one of my colleagues when he first caught me eating some nyama choma, ordered not because it’s a touristy thing to do but because I love it. Nyama choma is roasted goat...
- A pic showing site views by region 1 year ago So my blog is getting around like a cheap prostitue…………. Lol, that is all….
- Pocket Aces 1 year ago Well, I’ve not posted for a while. I’ve been watching the Best Exotic Marigold Hotel and it got me thinking. I may not even post this but lets see if I hit the publish button once I’m through, be prepared, this may get interesting. I’ve lived a charmed life, I’m 28 years old. I’m a […]
- The Adventure Continues - Mombasa to Tanga 1 year ago Well, I had made it to Mombasa in one piece, I was hoping the rest of my trip would be as smooth. I left the beautiful hotel early Monday morning and started the tougher part of the journey, from Mombasa cross-border to Tanga in Tanzania. I expected drama… punctured tires, broken suspension and...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Spongebob in Kenya has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!