Become More, Italy
Latest Blog Posts »
- I fiori!!! 3 weeks ago Tulips from my garden. Jasmine plant is by the window on the right.A lovely spring bouquet!First jasmine blossoms.
- Spring a casa mia 1 month ago Japanese Cherry tree in bloomOne of the perks of being home this spring is being able to enjoy the yard I've created while living nearly thirty years in the same house. Every day something new is emerging from the earth, and when it's sunny, you can be certain to find me working in the yard at...
- Know Thyself: Conoscere te stesso 3 months ago owl, symbol of wisdomKnow thyself: that's the name of the new Coursera MOOC that I started this week. It's about self-knowledge: what it is, why it's important, and how to develop it. The E-learning course is over, and this new one will last ten weeks, until the middle of May. The course has a bit...
- Final project: What's to come? 4 months ago Here's the final project for the MOOC class I've been taking: a video I created.Enjoy! What's to come?
- Thundersnow! 4 months ago Trekking through the snow in Lawrence. Photo by Mike YoderThundersnow, that's what's going on in Kansas today. What is it? Also known as a winter thunderstorm, thundersnow is a rare kind of thunderstorm with snow falling instead of rain. There was also...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Become More, Italy has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!