Become More, Italy
Latest Blog Posts »
- Ah, Spring! 1 week ago my Japanese cherry tree in bloom
- Live Your Life with Gusto! 2 months ago
- Fun Resources for Learning Italian! 2 months ago Winter is a great time for learning, and another activity I've been indulging in is improving my Italian. As time goes on, there are more and more fun ways to learn Italian, regardless of the learning level you desire. And there's no need to be in Italy to learn it!My all time favorite way to learn...
- Big Snow, Big Chill 2 months ago The big news here in Kansas is that it's a ccccoooooooooooold winter. Earlier this week Winter Storm Nika hurtled through the Midwest, and within 24 hours dropped 14 inches (@36 centimeters) of snow on us. Actually, it was a lovely storm, though it brought with it sub-zero temperatures, which has...
- One Woman's Courage: Time4Life reaches out to Syrian refugees 3 months ago I met Elisa at a wedding in Rome, and we shared a taxi back to our hotels in the early hours of the morning. As the taxi hurtled across town through the nearly empty streets, Elisa told me her story. Given the fact that it had been a long day, and it was nearing 2 a.m., I don't remember all the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Become More, Italy has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!