Become More, Italy
Latest Blog Posts »
- A NICE surprise! 2 weeks ago Haruko and I are planning a trip to the French Riviera in October, going by train from Florence to Nice, and since we're arranging things three months in advance, we were able to get train tickets for less than 30 euros each (one way)! It will take @ six hours and two train changes, but we'll...
- Pienza on My Mind 3 weeks ago Pienza (flickr.com/people/sherseydc/)As I slog through long hours of working on another online project, I'm spurred on by the awareness that the income from my efforts will allow me to spend several months in Italy again this fall. One of the destinations I'm headed to for the first time is...
- Bring on the Bees! 1 month ago Asiatic lilies in bloomAfter a long stretch of non-stop work from February through May, I've had a few weeks off before the last big project of the season starts next week. I've been taking advantage of the free time to take long walks, swim and ride my bike, for several hours every day. And then...
- Ah, Spring! 3 months ago my Japanese cherry tree in bloom
- Live Your Life with Gusto! 5 months ago
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Become More, Italy has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!