An American in Lima
Latest Blog Posts »
- Peru Spared Tsunami Damage …. Montesinos & Guzman to Star in New “Swept Away” 2 years ago Ha ha. Not. Spent yesterday waiting for the tsunami to hit the coast of Lima.
- My Own Brush with a Violent Protest in Lima 2 years ago After writing yesterday’s
- U.S. Embassy to Tourists in Peru: Don't Confuse Political Protests with Folk Dancing 2 years ago Maybe it’s the mood I’m in lately, but I found this recent Warden Message (sent from the U.S. Embassy to U.S. expats in Peru, via email) rather hilarious. The U.S. embassy warns that gringos have been arrested in prior years for inadvertently participating in political demonstrations...
- If This Ad Doesn't Make You Want to Come to Peru, Then... 2 years ago
- Expat Bloggers Agree: Don't Drink Tap Water in Peru 2 years ago Tony
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » An American in Lima has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!