How to Peru
Latest Blog Posts »
- Top 7 Sites to Visit in the Amazonas Region of Northern Peru 1 month ago Discover the top seven sites of Chachapoyas and the Amazonas Region of northern Peru, including Kuelap, Gocta and the Sarcophagi of Karajia.
- Machu Picchu Safety Advice From 'A' to Zika 2 months ago Safety advice for Machu Picchu, including everything from vaccinations and mosquito-borne diseases to altitude sickness and sunburn.
- Weapons and Armor of the Spanish Conquistadors 2 months ago The weapons and armor of the Spanish conquistadors gave them a number of distinct advantages in their conquest of the New World, including against the Incas.
- Baggage Allowances for Airlines in Peru 2 months ago Baggage allowances in Peru are fairly generous: Peru’s major airlines accept at least 23 kg of checked baggage and one item of hand luggage.
- The Pongo de Mainique, Peru's Fearsome Whitewater Gorge 3 months ago The Pongo de Mainique is a notorious but spectacular gorge on the Urubamba River, reachable by bus and boat or by tour from Cusco, Peru.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » How to Peru has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!