How to Peru
Latest Blog Posts »
- Can You Use US Dollars in Peru? 1 day ago You can use US dollars in Peru, but you'll find that carrying Peruvian soles is necessary for many small day-to-day purchases.
- Ayahuasca: The Retreat, the Ceremony, the Healing 1 week ago Wendell Lewis recently returned from an ayahuasca retreat in Peru. Here he shares his thoughts about the ayahuasca ceremony and how it helps with healing.
- Customs Regulations for Travelers Entering Peru 1 week ago Peruvian customs regulations are fairly reasonable. Just don't try to enter the country with two Chihuahuas and a bottle of non-Peruvian pisco…
- French-Peruvian Fusion at La Table del' Inca in Puno 2 weeks ago La Table del' Inca serves artistic plates of French-Peruvian fusion cuisine in a sophisticated but friendly restaurant in Puno, Peru.
- Need a Cheap Hostel Near Lima Airport? Try Pay Purix 3 weeks ago If you’re looking for a cheap hotel or a hostel near Lima Airport, try Pay Purix, ideal for any traveler with a night-long layover in Callao.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » How to Peru has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!