How to Peru
Latest Blog Posts »
- Peru Bus Tickets and Schedules with Busportal 11 months ago Finding the right bus ticket in Peru has never been a straightforward process. The new Busportal website aims to make comparing and buying tickets easy.
- Jalea Limeña: A Fried Seafood Recipe from Gaston Acurio's Cookbook 1 year ago If Peruvian-style fried seafood sounds like your kind of thing, check out this jalea limeña recipe from Gastón Acurio's cookbook.
- Picante de Mariscos: A Peruvian Seafood Recipe by Gaston Acurio 1 year ago This picante de mariscos (Peruvian spicy seafood) recipe comes straight from Gaston Acurio's "Peru: The Cookbook."
- Aji de Gallina: A Recipe from Gaston Acurio's Cookbook 1 year ago Learn how to make ají de gallina with this easy recipe from Gaston Acurio's "Peru: The Cookbook."
- Dining Alone in Zorritos (A Poem) 1 year ago American writer and traveler Adam Stengel looks on as locals in Zorritos, Peru, unload a sombre and unexpected load from the back of a pickup truck.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » How to Peru has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!