Beyond The Diploma
Latest Blog Posts »
- Freelance: Is freelance the new career trend among the millennial generation? 2 days ago With the recent graduating class of 2013 saying goodbye to college, we can expect more talented and skilled young people to start entering the job market and learning quicker than ever just how hard it is to get a job. … Continue
- Travel Tip: Should You Travel If You Don't Speak The Native Language? [No Excuses Month] 1 week ago Do you want to travel to exotic destinations and experience new and exciting cultures…but you only speak English? If you only speak one language, that should not be a barrier to travelling the world like you have always dreamed. During … Continue
- No Excuses Month - The travel lesson I learned from my dad 1 week ago Yesterday I was Skyping with my dad outside of a caf
- An Escape from the Ordinary : My Travel Lifestyle Story 1 week ago “I love my life!” I declared as I stepped out into Barcelona for the first time. I had just disembarked from a mammoth cruise ship that had taken me on a 12 day transatlantic journey from Fort Lauderdale, Florida to … Continue
- No Excuses Month Challenge: Where to travel cheap 2 weeks ago A few months ago a friend came to me for help. Whoa! “Is everything okay?” I thought in a panic. Eager to help and wanting to make sure she was doing well I dropped what I was doing. (Isn’t it … Continue
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Belize!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Beyond The Diploma
19:47 PM November 08, 2012
Beyond the diploma has my vote!
00:10 AM November 09, 2012
Staci and Swim are spreading great energy with this blog! More people should see it! :O)