Latest Blog Posts »
- What I Wore Wednesday: Kenneth Cole Reaction Purple Coat 1 week ago At the risk of sounding like a broken record, it's cold in Glasgow. I almost feel bad saying that because I know there is snow back home in Ohio and I didn't even have to scrape my windshield
- What I Wore Wednesday: Polarn O. Pyret Children's Clothing 2 weeks ago Winter is officially here in Glasgow. It is cold freezing. Luckily just because it's freezing doesn't mean Blondie Boy has to become an
- What I Wore Wednesday: Drag Super Star 3 weeks ago So here's the thing. I love drag queens. LOVE drag queens. I actually wish I could be a drag queen (anyone out there want to be drag mama to a faux queen?) ala the movie Connie and Carla minus the whole running away from murders bit and a bit more fierce. That being said I've never been to a drag...
- What I Wore Wednesday: Homemade Robot Costume 4 weeks ago Things have been so busy between work, launching Lassies Who Lunch and getting ready for Halloween that I totally spaced on What I Wore Wednesday last week---oops! I did get a post up about our amazing trip to France, including vlogs from the cutest little vlogger ever--Blondie Boy! I love...
- Eurocamp Le Brasilia Camping Holiday in France 1 month ago Last year we weren't sure what we were getting ourselves in to going on a camping holiday in France with Eurocamp. This year we knew we were going to have a great trip but we really didn't know just how amazing Le Brasilia was going to be! I promise you it is not hyperbole when I say it is...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Transatlantic Blonde has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!