Nepal On A Budget
Latest Blog Posts »
- How Much Should I Plan to Spend on Housing While In Nepal? Getting the most from your stay in Nepal 1 week ago
- How to Avoid Food Poisoning in Nepal? 2 weeks ago
- Tourist Giving Guidelines 4 weeks ago When I lived in the US, I was just above the 48 million people who struggle from one day to the next. I had security in the US, but it seemed the wolf was always nearby. So, when I got to India and Nepal I felt so rich. My meager retirement that was hardly above minimum standards suddenly made me...
- Bardia National Park - A Must Do in Nepal by guest writer James Sinclair, New Zealand 2 months ago A mother and baby rhino crossed so close!There are so many ‘must do’ things in Nepal, but one that is often over looked is a visit to one of Nepal’s beautiful National Parks to do a safari. Most people head south of Kathmandu to visit Chitwan, but I decided to spend a little more...
- Saying “Good-bye" to an Old Friend in Nepal 2 months ago This is my 'Scootie.' No, she didn’t get into an accident or have a major breakdown. Shortly after I got to Nepal I found a helper who encouraged me to purchase a scooter, pictured above. Fortunately for me, he didn’t last but a couple weeks, but the scooter lasted for the two years and...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Nepal Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Nepal!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Nepal On A Budget has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!