The Journey of a Woman
Latest Blog Posts »
- How To Be A Submissive Wife 11 hours ago During one Sunday Service at church, our pastor candidly talked about wife’s submission to husbands. As always, there were whispers of laughter since it’s a topic most wives evade! One particular older woman in church didn’t seem to be bothered … Continue reading →
- Resolving Conflict With Your Spouse 2 days ago Our very first fight after giving birth happened over the weekend. Our relationship is mostly filled with laughter and happy moments. But like any other couples, we aren’t perfect and sometimes we also snap! And that’s what happened last Saturday. … Continue reading →
- All Mommy Wants Is... 6 days ago Over lunch, I received a message from my husband asking how we were doing at home. This is what I told him. Just fine. Just finished shower and haven’t brushed my hair. My hair is now dripping over my back. … Continue reading →
- We are... 1 week ago … a Breastfeeding Babywearing and Cloth Diapering Family! Anyone else here who’s in the team?
- 7 Things I Learned After Being a Mom 2 weeks ago It’s been more than a month since this journey called “motherhood” started. This phase of my life changed me in so many ways. There are so many things I have learned and if you are a mom reading this, I bet you … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Journey of a Woman has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!