The Journey of a Woman
Latest Blog Posts »
- All Mommy Wants Is... 1 day ago Over lunch, I received a message from my husband asking how we were doing at home. This is what I told him. Just fine. Just finished shower and haven’t brushed my hair. My hair is now dripping over my back. … Continue reading →
- We are... 4 days ago … a Breastfeeding Babywearing and Cloth Diapering Family! Anyone else here who’s in the team?
- 7 Things I Learned After Being a Mom 1 week ago It’s been more than a month since this journey called “motherhood” started. This phase of my life changed me in so many ways. There are so many things I have learned and if you are a mom reading this, I bet you … Continue reading →
- 3 Reasons Why My Closet is Almost Empty 1 week ago I’m not a shopaholic (at least I think I am not). But lately I’ve been having the desire to ransack the department store to buy new clothes. Let me tell you why…. 1. My clothes don’t fit me anymore. I … Continue reading →
- Tips in Dressing Your Teenager 2 weeks ago Next to having a newborn (or a toddler), having a teenager is one of the most challenging season of motherhood. You need to constantly balance being lenient and being disciplined in order to raise a well-rounded teen. One of the … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Journey of a Woman has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!