Latest Blog Posts »
- ASIA NEWS WEEKLY: July 25th, 2014 17 hours ago Updates on Malaysian Airlines flight 17, the UN tells Japan comfort women were sex slaves, and will South Korea get cozy with China. These stories and more are on the... The post ASIA NEWS WEEKLY: July 25th, 2014 appeared first on QiRanger.com.
- ASIA NOW: Korea's Boryeong Mud Festival 2 days ago It’s one of the most popular festivals in South Korea and reminiscent of an American Spring Break. Is the Boryeong Mud Festival the country’s ticket to lure in foreign tourists... The post ASIA NOW: Korea’s Boryeong Mud Festival appeared first on QiRanger.com.
- KAM Chats: Seoul Vs Busan 3 days ago Coming to Korea? Tom extolled the virtues of Busan last week. This time, I make the case for Seoul. So who will win in the epic battle between Seoul Vs.... The post KAM Chats: Seoul Vs Busan appeared first on QiRanger.com.
- ASIA NOW: Is New China The Old Japan? 4 days ago Regional stability is a prominent topic in Asia. China is seen as a bully towards many ASEAN members. Is China following in the footsteps of Japan some 70 years ago?... The post ASIA NOW: Is New China The Old Japan? appeared first on QiRanger.com.
- Malaysian Airlines Flight 17 Shot Down 1 week ago Show Notes. The post Malaysian Airlines Flight 17 Shot Down appeared first on QiRanger.com.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on QiRanger.com
23:09 PM November 09, 2012
I love watching and hearing Steve's podcast. Provides some great inside stories on Korea and especially on teaching English there. It's really helpful for anyone planning on visiting or moving to Korea.