Latest Blog Posts »
- Get Out There #15: Sokcho Port 13 hours ago Jo, Wendy, and I stroll through the port shops along South Korea’s east coast in Sokcho. The post Get Out There #15: Sokcho Port appeared first on QiRanger.com.
- ANW: Hong Kong protests' future, North Korea hogs headlines, Asian biz news and more 1 day ago Asia News Weekly host Steve Miller returns with an episode chocked full with important updates from the region. First, he explores the current state of the Hong Kong protests. After... The post ANW: Hong Kong protests’ future, North Korea hogs headlines, Asian biz news and more appeared first on...
- TAB: North Korea cancels talks, HK Lawmaker out, Japanese governors in China, and naming the sea 2 days ago October 30, 2014 One of the long standing issues still left unresolved between South Korea and Japan, is the name given to the body of water between to the two... The post TAB: North Korea cancels talks, HK Lawmaker out, Japanese governors in China, and naming the sea appeared first on...
- AN: Tension in the China Seas: Asia's Cold War? 3 days ago In the Asia-Pacific region, one of the situations many find troubling is that surrounding the territorial battles regarding the East and South China Seas. Ever since China unveiled its nine-dash... The post AN: Tension in the China Seas: Asia’s Cold War? appeared first on QiRanger.com.
- TAB: China may reduce death sentence crimes; Hong Kong Protests gear up for long haul; Abe stands by Kono Statement 3 days ago October 29, 2014 China is considering removing nine crimes from its list of offenses punishable by death. Currently 55 criminal activities are eligible for the death penalty, but the draft... The post TAB: China may reduce death sentence crimes; Hong Kong Protests gear up for long haul; Abe stands...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on QiRanger.com
23:09 PM November 09, 2012
I love watching and hearing Steve's podcast. Provides some great inside stories on Korea and especially on teaching English there. It's really helpful for anyone planning on visiting or moving to Korea.