Latest Blog Posts »
- Let The Rainbows Fly: Korean Pride 2 days ago Christian supporters of LGBTQ rights in South Korea take opponents to task over their use of the Bible to support their misguided position. The post Let The Rainbows Fly: Korean Pride appeared first on Steve Miller.
- [NSFW] What's Up Asia?! - July 2015 3 days ago This month on What's Up Asia?! we discuss: 50 years of South Korean and Japan relations, Japan’s collective self-defense, and more. This podcast is NSFW. The post [NSFW] What’s Up Asia?! – July 2015 appeared first on Steve Miller.
- Gungisi Relic Area of Seoul City Hall 6 days ago Discovered during the renovation and expansion of Seoul City Hall, this weapons storage facility was unearthed. While on a recent trip to the area, we entered and Periscoped our walk through. The post Gungisi Relic Area of Seoul City Hall appeared first on Steve Miller.
- 2015 Korean Queer Culture Festival Parade 6 days ago June 28th marked the 16th Korean Queer Culture Festival and its associated Pride Parade. This year, I took the the streets with my iPhone and broadcast the parade live on Periscope. The post 2015 Korean Queer Culture Festival Parade appeared first on Steve Miller.
- US - China Updates and more from the region 1 week ago Updates on US-China relations, the OPM hack, Hong Kong's historic vote and much more in this extended Asia Brief podcast. The post US – China Updates and more from the region appeared first on Steve Miller.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on QiRanger.com
23:09 PM November 09, 2012
I love watching and hearing Steve's podcast. Provides some great inside stories on Korea and especially on teaching English there. It's really helpful for anyone planning on visiting or moving to Korea.