Latest Blog Posts »
- Taking a break 1 day ago So if you’ve been following me on social media and on the podcast, you know that things are changing. I had anticipated returning from my winter vacation in the US and picking up Asia News Weekly where I had left it… And expanding it to a seven-day schedule. But something happened. Along...
- Podcasts on Extended Hiatus 6 days ago In December of 2015, I said I would bring the podcasts back the first week of February with an ambitious seven-day schedule. Well, February is here and the podcasts are not. At the tail end of my vacation, I was offered a job with the Voice of America As a result, my wife and I... The post Podcasts...
- Korean subway station maintenance. 1 week ago The post Korean subway station maintenance. appeared first on Steve Miller.
- Margarita Time! 1 week ago The post Margarita Time! appeared first on Steve Miller.
- I missed this whole complex going up. 1 week ago The post I missed this whole complex going up. appeared first on Steve Miller.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on QiRanger.com
23:09 PM November 09, 2012
I love watching and hearing Steve's podcast. Provides some great inside stories on Korea and especially on teaching English there. It's really helpful for anyone planning on visiting or moving to Korea.