Latest Blog Posts »
- Appearing at Business Network Korea 5 hours ago Next weekend (August 9th), I’ll be sitting in on the expert panel for the Business Network Korea event held at the COEX. If you’re interested in business in Korea, check... The post Appearing at Business Network Korea appeared first on QiRanger.com.
- ASIA NEWS WEEKLY: MH17, Asia's Cold War & More 1 day ago Investigators try to piece together what happened to flight MH17, is a new Cold War brewing, and Korea still struggles with the Sewol tragedy. These stories and more are on... The post ASIA NEWS WEEKLY: MH17, Asia’s Cold War & More appeared first on QiRanger.com.
- ASIA NOW: On the street: Seoul's refuse pickers 3 days ago The Seoul Metro area boasts a population of over 25 million. It’s not all the ritz and glitz of Gangnam style. Today, a story of refuse pickers in the Asian... The post ASIA NOW: On the street: Seoul’s refuse pickers appeared first on QiRanger.com.
- KAM Chats: Making Friends in Korea 4 days ago This week on KAM Chats, I start a conversation about making friends in Korea when coming here to teach. As someone in their mid-40s, I find that I don’t have... The post KAM Chats: Making Friends in Korea appeared first on QiRanger.com.
- ASIA NOW: The Mystical Banyan Trees of Yogyakarta 5 days ago It’s perhaps the most difficult thing I have ever done – walk in a straight line. I wasn’t inebriated, but you’ll have to hear this tale from Yogyakarta, Indonesia to... The post ASIA NOW: The Mystical Banyan Trees of Yogyakarta appeared first on QiRanger.com.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on QiRanger.com
23:09 PM November 09, 2012
I love watching and hearing Steve's podcast. Provides some great inside stories on Korea and especially on teaching English there. It's really helpful for anyone planning on visiting or moving to Korea.