Latest Blog Posts »
- VLOG Question 21 hours ago In a little over two weeks, Jo and I will setting off for our SE Asia vacation. I’m going to do my best to continue to upload daily, but know...The post VLOG Question appeared first on QiRanger.com.
- Gangnam Streets - QiRanger's Walk and Talk #12 1 day ago This week on the Walk and Talk I head to Gangnam. While the light conditions aren’t the greatest for the camera, this week’s video takes you up and down several...The post Gangnam Streets – QiRanger’s Walk and Talk #12 appeared first on QiRanger.com.
- Presents from John! 1 day ago My good friend John is traveling Europe… He’s a caring guy and took time out on his journey to pick a few things up for his friends… In fact, he...The post Presents from John! appeared first on QiRanger.com.
- Cheorwon - Steve Miller's EYE #9 2 days ago Gangwondo, located in South Korea’s northeastern sector was formed in 1395 and derives its name from both Gangneung and Wonju, two principle cities. However, this week, I’ve elected to...The post Cheorwon – Steve Miller’s EYE #9 appeared first on QiRanger.com.
- Unboxing the new QuikPod DSLR/POV 2 days ago Last year I was able to review the QuikPod DSLR/POV Monopod. They’ve made some improvements and were kind enough to ship off the updated version to me to evaluate. Here...The post Unboxing the new QuikPod DSLR/POV appeared first on QiRanger.com.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on QiRanger.com
23:09 PM November 09, 2012
I love watching and hearing Steve's podcast. Provides some great inside stories on Korea and especially on teaching English there. It's really helpful for anyone planning on visiting or moving to Korea.