Brenda and Roy Going To Mexico
Latest Blog Posts »
- Back To School 4 days ago Yes, I still hang out on here once in a while. We haven't been doing anything exciting lately or anything that I have felt has been interesting enough to post.We skipped the Carnival completely this year, instead we watched the parade live on the local TV channel. Fewer people and much more...
- Early Evening In Downtown 3 weeks ago I was downtown this evening to go to an event and snapped a few photos of things while I was outside the event location.Lovely evening.
- Cooking Day 2 months ago Yes, I am still alive, I am just being extremely lazy when it comes to blogging. We haven't been doing anything exciting and I just haven't felt like writing about the weather, errands, classes, my painting, etc..This morning we went and renewed our registration and plates for the car. We...
- Happy New Year 2 months ago Happy New Year to you and yours, may the upcoming year be all that you wish it to be and more.My new years resolution is the same as it has been for many, many years.I RESOLVE NOT TO MAKE ANY RESOLUTIONS ON NEW YEARS.I decided on this, as I mentioned many years ago, as I finally figured out that if...
- MERRY CHRISTMASFELIZ NAVIDAD 3 months ago MERRY CHRISTMASFELIZ NAVIDAD
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Brenda and Roy Going To Mexico has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!