People Call Me Sky
Latest Blog Posts »
- Taking five. 1 day ago I've been absent, dealing with the hack and life. Again, to those who offered encouragement, thank you, thank you, thank you. It is violating and frustrating and incites an explosion of profanity in my brain when I think about someone invading my...
- Hacked. 2 weeks ago Hey gang, we've been hacked. It'll take me a day or two to work this out, so if you receive any strange emails from the account associated with the blog, or from someone strange, accept my apologies and disregard them completely.Thank you for your patience.
- Update 4 weeks ago To those who have emailed, asking if I am okay, thank you. I honestly forget sometimes that someone other than my mother reads my blog. Saying that I've been busy feels like a cop out, and to a point, it is. I've been trying to keep my priorities...
- Priorities 2 months ago This week made me feel like I was running on a hamster wheel, willing my feet to fly, but getting nowhere. The accreditation process has been a marathon, a valuable one at that, but time consuming doesn't even begin to describe the odyssey it has...
- Checking in. 3 months ago Long time, no see. Bronchitis hijacked my lungs for a couple weeks, and that set me back. My doctorate is also time consuming, though not enough lately, and I need to get back on my game. Work has been great, but stressful, and busy. We are going...
Contest Entries »
- The Top 4 Reasons Living in Guatemala is Amazing, but Terrifying Expat Blog Awards 2013 When people ask me to describe living in Guatemala, I usually start my explanation with some variation of a story describing adventure. The rendition is entirely based on the audience- there are things that my mother, and grandmother for that...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Guatemala Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Guatemala!Copy and paste code to display the Guatemala Award Badge:
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Guatemala Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Guatemala!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on People Call Me Sky
00:52 AM November 12, 2012
"sky" is a sweet, awesome person! word home slice!
00:53 AM November 12, 2012
Sky, love you blog and your photos are amazing.
10:34 AM November 13, 2012
It´s easy to see how you are when I read your blog! many thanks for sharing us your life!