Life and Times of the Dominican Gringa
Latest Blog Posts »
- Taking Buenagente For A Ride 2 weeks ago Just a short slide show video of Juan Carlos (JC Taxi) and me, the Momma, taking Buenagente for a ride in the car to visit the vet. We are acting silly as usual.
- Peanut Butter Mixing Ritual 3 weeks ago I know I haven’t posted in a long time. Sorry about that. No excuses. I have a big story about my birthday trip in October that I need to share and some other good stuff. But for now I will post this. Mixing natural peanut butter is never easy. I know there are mixing tools […]
- Billy Jays Birthday 35 Years Old...If Only.. 9 months ago Today would have been my sons 35th birthday but life had different plans for him and he never made it past 23 years of age. I so miss him every day but the emotions are so much stronger and more difficult to handle on the day he was born and the day he died. I […]
- Diary - Abduction of Billy Jay 9 months ago These stories from days past are someday going to be in my book if and when I ever figure out how to write one. March 29, 1984. My son, who at this time was named (William) Billy Jay David, was abducted by his father, William S. David, in Valencia (Middlesex), Butler County, Pennsylvania. Bill...
- I Finally Took a Trek on a Trikke 9 months ago I have been seeing these funny looking 3-wheeled electric bikes rolling silently around the Zone for over a year now. I always wanted to try one out. They looked like so much fun with all the humans with their yellow helmets whizzing by me as I watched silently hoping to have a go at one […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Life and Times of the Dominican Gringa
15:42 PM November 21, 2012
Hi Jan, not sure if you remember me, we were in contact back in 2002/2003 I went to visit you in SD with my now husband Carlos I believe at that time you were dating a Carlos as well. We lost contact around the time of your son's passing and my heart goes out to you. We were in SD in April and I was wondering if you still lived there by the park. If you receive this message I would love to hear from you. your friend in Canada Barb