Latest Blog Posts »
- new home 3 months ago I signed a five year lease on an apartment which is unfurnished. This is to be my first home in nine years. And, my first home ever in which I will not have to store any of the family's stuff. My mother, Betty Waldo Parish had a fine collection of art both her own and other from other artists which...
- Escape from the Coast 4 months ago This is from a letter that I wrote to my dearest French Friends in Las terreanas.. after I had to be evacuated in an ambulance with an upright seat.. since I had a blood clot in the leg which was moving. //////////
- how am i related to the roebling? i was married... 6 months ago how am i related to the roebling? i was married in Emily's wedding mantilla out of the house of the widow of her son she.. Emilty.. was my maternal great aunt Helens mother in law i took the name legally in north carolina a number of years ago since Auntie Helen told me to carry on the Roebling...
- legalize hemp production.. 6 months ago
- i am almost in borneo 6 months ago i am herehttp://plantsarethestrangestpeople.blogspot.com/2011/04/incredible-hulk-schefflera-actinophylla.html the scheffleera outside my third floor office window just went out of bloon the birds ate most of the seeds i do not feed them when it is in bloom
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Changing Perspectives has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!