Peanut Butter & Jelly
Latest Blog Posts »
- Its All Wrong. All of It. 1 week ago Another two-hour bus ride. Another metro ride. Another 10 block-walk. Into that blessed immigration office.We went straight to the "numberless window."She was there again, the woman with the angry face. Staring us down over the top rim of her reading glasses. We both smiled real big, unable to...
- What Is It You Do Here, Exactly? 1 week ago Note: If you're just joining us, the residency process sort of began here, continued here, gets slightly
- Give Me the Loudest One 1 week ago "Give me the loudest one," said Don Ramon, our neighbor to the guy at the hardware store.Or at least that's how we think it went.Just back from an out-of-town trip, we heard a school bell ring, clearly calling students to head to their next class.
- They Grow Up So Fast 2 weeks ago Cliche, I know.But I'm not talking about kids.Our library project, Biblioteca Comunitaria Dr. William House, has decided to grow out of its space before we've even moved in. Parents of wee ones know all too well: better get them into that cute outfit from Aunt Mildred before she grows out--oh,...
- Roach Resort -- by Josh 3 weeks ago Yesterday evening, I stumbled on a surprising scientific discovery involving some of God's tiniest, most disgusting creatures.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Peanut Butter & Jelly has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!