Exotic Caribbean Meaning To Life
Latest Blog Posts »
- Honey and the Nightingale 1 week ago Thursday, March 1, 2007 On a regular basis we are privy to constantly changing scenes and spectacles here at Playa Vista due, not least, to our south facing aspect which grants us the perfect opportunity to watch the natural daily transition of the sun in entirety from sun-rising east to...
- Codetel, Verizon then Codetel 3 weeks ago Monday, February 12, 2007 Even in good old other-world Boca Chica telecommunications are absolutely essential… not least demonstrated by the increasing popularity here at Playa Vista of the Wi-Fi service we offer via our high speed internet connection. As you may or may not know ‘Verizon’ was...
- Seven-Year Talk is Over - the Bulldozers Arrive 3 months ago Tuesday, January 23, 2007 It was announced by the Ministry of Tourism last week that Boca Chica will not at this point in time be enjoying the revamping that has taken place on the beaches of Puerto Plata, Cabarete and Juan Dolio. The reason given by the Ministry was that one of the four large [...]
- One Way to Ease Sciatica in a Bar 3 months ago Monday, January 8, 2007 An extremely good Playa Vista friend is our hero number 1 these days… not only for the purposes of this story, but even more so because he has been helping us uncommonly altruistically and manfully in the Playa Vista Bar in recent weeks. We say manfully not just because of...
- A New Year's Revitalization 3 months ago Tuesday, January 2, 2007 A little seasonal greeting from all of us at Playa Vista The Playa Vista terrace bathed in Caribbean sunshine as is usual for the Christmas week! A Happy Christmas and Prosperous New Year to you all! *** Could this really be what rumor says it is [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Exotic Caribbean Meaning To Life has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!