Arabian Tales and Amazing Adventures
Latest Blog Posts »
- On the Streets of Abu Dhabi . . . . My New Comfort Food 3 weeks ago A swirling action catches my eye as I round the corner.
- Best of the Boomers #311 3 weeks ago This week's Best of the Boomers posts are prepared by Karen Austin of the Generation Above Me. Topics include new research on female Viagra drugs; how to learn more about your family history; thoughts of the Dalai Lama; what me worry about retirement funds; how many developmental task do you face...
- The Best of Boomer Blogs #308 3 weeks ago The Best of the Boomers are examining an eclectic mix of topics this week. Do you know what Snapchat is? Your grandchildren probably do. What is the right frame of mind if you are over 50 and looking for a job? What motivates us to write? Cross views of Boomers and 20-somethings. Take a cool arm...
- A Culinary Voyage through the Streets of Old Dubai with Frying Pan Adventures 1 month ago Frying Pan Adventures foodie explorers
- Best of the Boomer Blogs #307 1 month ago Boomers are looking for answers to pressing questions. Why do men love their guns? What is the greatest loss for American expats? Is Debbie Reynolds really unsinkable? What is a helicopter mom? What are the four new
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Arabian Tales and Amazing Adventures has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!