The Potty Diaries
Latest Blog Posts »
- 'Trees'; Week 214 of The Gallery 4 days ago I've not done this for a while - pure laziness, probably - but this week I'm submitting a photo for Week 214 of Tara's Gallery over at Sticky Fingers. Well; how could I not? This week's theme is 'Trees', and if there's one thing Russia has in abundance, it's trees. Honestly, I was spoiled for...
- Because we all need to shake it off sometimes... 1 week ago Got the Monday blues?You won't have after watching this.Genius.
- Not dead... 1 week ago ... and not even in Moscow (although we will be again, soon). No, just trying to fit all the pieces of the puzzle together.And that, for the moment, is all.
- All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth... 2 months ago Well. Not really. Although Santa-Baby, whilst we're on the subject, an American smile might be nice...Christmas is coming, dahlinks, and the goose is getting fat. (As are the rest of us on all this festive fare and drink. Not that I care right now, having taken an oath recently to cut out...
- Christmas Shenanigans from Footballer's Knees. 2 months ago I am blatantly stealing cred from my insanely talented sis, Footballer's Knees, again. A quick recap; she lives in the UK with her husband Big A, and son J.Here for your delectation is one of her latest fb missives...Big A and I are playing the traditional game,'What's behind the Advent calendar...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on The Potty Diaries
19:39 PM December 04, 2012
Potty has a unique way of combining tourist and expat information with tales of everyday family life in Moscow. Her writing is entertaining and funny one day, informative the next, and every so often profound and soul-baring. I never know what she's going to post about but it's always a gem!