The Potty Diaries
Latest Blog Posts »
- Conversations with children; not for the faint-hearted 1 day ago If anybody had told me about the conversations I would have with my children before I had children, I must admit that some of them might have made me pause - just for a moment - and ask whether or not joining the baby race was such a good idea.
- On Funnel Web Spiders, Small Boys and Dung Beetles* 3 days ago My sons crack me up.
- Mothers; Know your limits... 1 week ago I love to cook for my kids.
- Onwards and Upwards 1 week ago I've struggled a bit so far this year. The Russian Winter seemed longer than ever before, mainly because it WAS longer; it started in October and left it's white dandruff on the ground until mid-April.
- BritMums Live! Hello... 1 week ago Nearly 6 months ago I told Husband that come hell or high water, I was going to BritMums Live! this year.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on The Potty Diaries
19:39 PM December 04, 2012
Potty has a unique way of combining tourist and expat information with tales of everyday family life in Moscow. Her writing is entertaining and funny one day, informative the next, and every so often profound and soul-baring. I never know what she's going to post about but it's always a gem!