You Say Tomato Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- A soggy one but that's alright. 6 months ago We had a pretty wet weekend in Brisbane but we didn’t let the weather get in our way. We had a picnic under cover in New Farm Park on Saturday night with new friends. It was lovely. Pia also went up the coast for some family time. This photo was taken from the roof of [...]
- Happy Halloween? 7 months ago Last weekend we celebrated Halloween with a party at Allie’s place. There were lots of vampires, dead people, blood, etc. We had a great time and enjoyed meeting some new friends! We went as a Magpie and a Cyclist….. For those non-Brisbane-ites consider yourselves lucky you do not know...
- Mt Coolum 7 months ago Last weekend in addition to spending some quality time with great family friends up the coast, we climbed Mt. Coolum. We had climbed Mt. Coolum while we were visiting last year finding it to be a
- Byron Bay Part II 7 months ago We are back for part II of our Byron Bay tip (part I here). Before we left for Byron Bay a few people had told us that we absolutely must watch the sunrise from Cape Byron. Not only was Cape Byron the most Eastern point in mainland Australia but it was also the first place [...]
- Byron Bay Part I 7 months ago This week we decided to take a quick trip down to explore the coastal town of Byron Bay which is about two hours south of Brisbane by car. Byron Bay has mostly been known as a quiet beach town with a strong surf culture due to the great surf breaks at the town’s beaches. Along [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » You Say Tomato Blog has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!