Latest Blog Posts »
- Azores Vacation: Photos That Will Inspire You To Finally Book That Trip! 1 day ago Photos are often the first thing that captivates someone’s mind and lures them into visiting a destination. The Azores were no different for me. The landscapes in the pictures of... The post Azores Vacation: Photos That Will Inspire You To Finally Book That Trip! appeared first on Megan...
- My Experience on a Hurtigruten Cruise in Norway (and How You Can Go on One Too!) 4 days ago I had just arrived in Norway. In between seeing bleached out messes on Paradise Hotel on Norwegian television and the constant running of news, I would sometimes skim through channels... The post My Experience on a Hurtigruten Cruise in Norway (and How You Can Go on One Too!) appeared first on...
- Ukraine Uncovered: The Kharkiv Metro System 1 week ago The Metro Systems of the Soviet Union were elaborate and a source of pride for the now exanimate nation. Coming from a nation whose public transportation networks are so undeniably... The post Ukraine Uncovered: The Kharkiv Metro System appeared first on Megan Starr.
- Emerging from the Shadows - The Future of Colombia as a Travel Destination 1 week ago Colombia is a country with a rough past and a bad image it’s trying desperately to shed. For far too many people, what they know of this South American country... The post Emerging from the Shadows – The Future of Colombia as a Travel Destination appeared first on Megan Starr.
- 5 Things You Will Absolutely Love About the Mövenpick Hotel in Hamburg 1 week ago Hamburg has been a city that has long been on my radar, but a lengthy amount of time there has never really fit into my schedule. Instead, I passed through... The post 5 Things You Will Absolutely Love About the Mövenpick Hotel in Hamburg appeared first on Megan Starr.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Megan Starr has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!