Latest Blog Posts »
- Archaic Petroglyphs in Cholpon-Ata, Kyrgyzstan 2 weeks ago Nearly everyone who has had the pleasure of visiting Cholpon-Ata, Kyrgyzstan has made that quick stop on the side of the highway to admire the ancient petroglyphs. But really, how many people out there have even made a stop in Kyrgyzstan, let alone Cholpon-Ata? I have to admit that I didn't even...
- The Statue of Liberty's Birthplace in Visnes, Norway 2 months ago There are many place scattered throughout Norway that are so off-the-path that many people miss them or simply don't take the time to visit them. While I think the transportation system in Norway is phenomenal (sorry, I'm American, so any form of public transportation still blows me away), some of...
- My Favorite Drinks of 2015... and What's in Store for 2016 3 months ago I’m not going to beat around the bush with this, but I had a really quiet year in terms of travel. Some of my friends would laugh at the thought... The post My Favorite Drinks of 2015… and What’s in Store for 2016 appeared first on Megan Starr | Traveling and Traversing the Globe.
- A Pit-Stop at Bahia Honda State Park 4 months ago I was 20 years old. Scantily clad in a pink and white Hawaiian flower bikini, a pukka shell necklace, and wearing University of Texas shorts I had picked up at... The post A Pit-Stop at Bahia Honda State Park appeared first on Megan Starr | Traveling and Traversing the Globe.
- An Eco-Friendly Getaway at Hostal La Finca 4 months ago Sitting in Medellin for nearly two straight weeks just seemed daunting. I’m a restless person by nature and I knew I needed a small break during the trip to keep... The post An Eco-Friendly Getaway at Hostal La Finca appeared first on Megan Starr | Traveling and Traversing the Globe.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Megan Starr has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!