Latest Blog Posts »
- My 2013 in Review...and How I Plan to Finish the Year 3 days ago This year has been crazy… so many things happened in regards to travel and my personal life that I’m almost doing this post as a way to recollect them all myself. And of course share with all of my lovely readers. I started out January in a bit of a slump because of the failed […]
- Abandoned Abkhazia: A Black and White Photo Essay 2 weeks ago I don’t usually prefer black and white photos when attempting to showcase a destination. I’m not a great photographer, nor am I an expert on photo editing programs, but there is just something about abandoned Abkhazia that is captured best without color. I had previously discussed why...
- 11 Random Facts About Armenia 4 weeks ago Most people outside of the Caucus region know very little about Armenia. Many Norwegians I talk to have never even heard of the country. And while most Americans have heard of Armenia, I’m fairly certain that half have heard of the country due to the Kardashians claiming to have roots there...
- Time Stands Still in Abkhazia 1 month ago I don’t usually research a destination before I go. It’s probably derelict of me and something I should change, but many of my biggest travel surprises have come as a result of this. I do, on the other hand, research a little deeper once I arrive to a place, and try to learn more. But […]
- Reykjavik for the Environmentally and Food Conscious Traveler 2 months ago For such a small capital city in terms of population, Reykjavik actually had a surprising amount of options for the environmentally and food conscious traveler. When I’m at home, I eat fairly natural, organic, and am by definition, a pescatarian (although wild-caught fish isn’t cheap in...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Megan Starr has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!