Latest Blog Posts »
- Kiev... Four Years Later 1 week ago My first trip to Ukraine was in December 2011. I needed out of Norway desperately for a week and after finding cheap tickets to Lisbon and Kiev, I decided on... The post Kiev… Four Years Later appeared first on Megan Starr - Travels and Drinks from Around the Globe.
- Celebrating Maslenitsa in Transnistria 1 month ago I must admit- I am not at all a fan of Mardi Gras, Carnival, Fasching, or whatever one calls it. I was a fan of these types of holidays when... The post Celebrating Maslenitsa in Transnistria appeared first on Megan Starr - Travels and Drinks from Around the Globe.
- Impressions from Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine 1 month ago Dnipropetrovsk. Or is it Dnepropetrovsk? The locals spell it the latter. But in light of recent events, I feel ever-so-compelled to spell it with an ‘i’ and not an ‘e’.... The post Impressions from Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine appeared first on Megan Starr - Travels and Drinks from Around...
- Weekend Travels to Targu Mures, Romania 2 months ago Last December I booked a long weekend getaway for this February to Targu Mures, Romania. Tickets into the airport were $20 return and truthfully, I hadn’t really heard of the... The post Weekend Travels to Targu Mures, Romania appeared first on Megan Starr - Travels and Drinks from Around the...
- 10 Things I Miss About Norway 2 months ago I've now officially lived in Germany for a year and a couple of months. I left Norway very abruptly and at a really difficult time in my life, and while I thought I didn't have proper closure at the time, looking back on things now, I do realize that I had the closure I needed and left the country...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Megan Starr has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!