Latest Blog Posts »
- Celebrating Maslenitsa in Transnistria 2 weeks ago I must admit- I am not at all a fan of Mardi Gras, Carnival, Fasching, or whatever one calls it. I was a fan of these types of holidays when... The post Celebrating Maslenitsa in Transnistria appeared first on Megan Starr - Travels and Drinks from Around the Globe.
- Impressions from Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine 2 weeks ago Dnipropetrovsk. Or is it Dnepropetrovsk? The locals spell it the latter. But in light of recent events, I feel ever-so-compelled to spell it with an ‘i’ and not an ‘e’.... The post Impressions from Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine appeared first on Megan Starr - Travels and Drinks from Around...
- Weekend Travels to Targu Mures, Romania 2 months ago Last December I booked a long weekend getaway for this February to Targu Mures, Romania. Tickets into the airport were $20 return and truthfully, I hadn’t really heard of the... The post Weekend Travels to Targu Mures, Romania appeared first on Megan Starr - Travels and Drinks from Around the...
- 10 Things I Miss About Norway 2 months ago I've now officially lived in Germany for a year and a couple of months. I left Norway very abruptly and at a really difficult time in my life, and while I thought I didn't have proper closure at the time, looking back on things now, I do realize that I had the closure I needed and left the country...
- Islamorada Beer Company in the Florida Keys 2 months ago This past November I was in the Florida Keys for a wedding. The wedding was on Key Largo, one of the Upper Keys, and my Hilton hotel ensured there was... The post Islamorada Beer Company in the Florida Keys appeared first on Megan Starr - Travels and Drinks from Around the Globe.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Megan Starr has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!