Latest Blog Posts »
- From Eiði to Gjógv: Exploring Northern Eysturoy 1 week ago Before venturing to the Faroe Islands, I knew I wouldn’t be able to leave without doing the famed drive from Eiði to Gjógv that passes over the tallest mountain in the Faroes, Slættaratindur.... The post From Eiði to Gjógv: Exploring Northern Eysturoy appeared first on Megan Starr | A...
- Sandoy, Faroe Islands: The Perfect Day Trip from Tórshavn 1 month ago One thing I’ll never understand is why some people travel to a place to have the exact same experience as someone before them. You can explain to me the logic... The post Sandoy, Faroe Islands: The Perfect Day Trip from Tórshavn appeared first on Megan Starr | A Travel Blog.
- Craft Beer Guide to Frankfurt, Germany 1 month ago Note: I began writing this craft beer guide to Frankfurt in October of 2016. I am just now getting it published as I had to edit quite a bit out... The post Craft Beer Guide to Frankfurt, Germany appeared first on Megan Starr | A Travel Blog.
- Kirkjubøur: A Taste of Faroese History on Streymoy 2 months ago My initial plans for the Faroe Islands included spending a few hours hiking to Kirkjubøur, hanging around the historical village for a bit, and then hiking back to Tórshavn. As... The post Kirkjubøur: A Taste of Faroese History on Streymoy appeared first on Megan Starr | A Travel Blog.
- Impressions from Zaporizhia, Ukraine 3 months ago Zaporizhia, Zaporozhye, Zaporizhzhya. I typically spell cities on this site according to what people are searching for on Google, not how I would normally spell it on an everyday basis.... The post Impressions from Zaporizhia, Ukraine appeared first on Megan Starr | A Travel Blog.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Megan Starr has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!