Latest Blog Posts »
- 5 Reasons Why Bratislava Doesn't Suck... It's Probably You 4 weeks ago You hear it time and time again… Bratislava sucks. Bratislava is gray. Bratislava is full of concrete blocks. Does Bratislava suck? Yes, probably to the many Brits who come down... The post 5 Reasons Why Bratislava Doesn’t Suck… It’s Probably You appeared first on MeganStarr.com.
- Scenes From Alte Mainbrücke in Würzburg 1 month ago Würzburg is a German city situated on the Main River in Lower Franconia in Bavaria. It is an ideal day trip from Frankfurt, so I decided to head to the... The post Scenes From Alte Mainbrücke in Würzburg appeared first on MeganStarr.com.
- How India and Nepal Changed My Travel Desires 1 month ago Some time four years ago, I became complacent with my travel intentions. While that may not be the correct way to grammatically express how I felt, it is the best... The post How India and Nepal Changed My Travel Desires appeared first on MeganStarr.com.
- Photo Evidence that Roadtrips in Armenia Rock 2 months ago I’ve traveled quite a bit and talked to locals of so many nationalities and backgrounds. Many tell me I’m lucky to have the opportunity to travel (which I am) while... The post Photo Evidence that Roadtrips in Armenia Rock appeared first on MeganStarr.com.
- Peace and Solitude at Jaipur's Royal Gaitor Tumbas 3 months ago Saying that India has so much to offer is an understatement. That’s why I struggle to comprehend why people travel there and only see the very most popular tourist sites... The post Peace and Solitude at Jaipur’s Royal Gaitor Tumbas appeared first on MeganStarr.com.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Megan Starr has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!