Latest Blog Posts »
- Revisiting Nature in Ohrid, Macedonia 5 days ago I was sitting at a cafe overlooking Sveta Sofija in Ohrid’s Old Towne when a silver-haired, older gentlemen walked up to me and said, “Where are you from, miss?” “The... The post Revisiting Nature in Ohrid, Macedonia appeared first on MeganStarr.com.
- How I Feel About Travel Blogging These Days 4 months ago It doesn’t take one with a keen eye to notice that things have been quiet on my blog. There is no solid explanation for why except for that I have been... The post How I Feel About Travel Blogging These Days appeared first on MeganStarr.com.
- 5 Reasons Why Bratislava Doesn't Suck... It's Probably You 5 months ago You hear it time and time again… Bratislava sucks. Bratislava is gray. Bratislava is full of concrete blocks. Does Bratislava suck? Yes, probably to the many Brits who come down... The post 5 Reasons Why Bratislava Doesn’t Suck… It’s Probably You appeared first on MeganStarr.com.
- Scenes From Alte Mainbrücke in Würzburg 6 months ago Würzburg is a German city situated on the Main River in Lower Franconia in Bavaria. It is an ideal day trip from Frankfurt, so I decided to head to the... The post Scenes From Alte Mainbrücke in Würzburg appeared first on MeganStarr.com.
- How India and Nepal Changed My Travel Desires 6 months ago Some time four years ago, I became complacent with my travel intentions. While that may not be the correct way to grammatically express how I felt, it is the best... The post How India and Nepal Changed My Travel Desires appeared first on MeganStarr.com.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Megan Starr has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!