At Down Under
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sweet Steamed Dumpling 5 days ago A year ago or so I had my first taste of sweet steamed dumplings. It was during a dumpling class taught by Vicky Ha of House of Dumplings. As much as I like savoury dumplings, the sweet ones stuck in my mind as I found them original, all round and smooth, bathing in a sweet […]
- Mushroom on Toast and a Move 1 week ago Both Paprika and I started winter with a nasty cold which partly ruined our long Queens birthday week-end. We are slowly recovering. I don’t have any appetite at the moment and until yesterday I felt like a vegetable. And to add to the fun, our home is a mess with boxes popping like mushrooms...
- Autumn Ending 2 weeks ago We got our first morning frost this week and I realized we are just a day away from winter. Yesterday I suddenly felt the urge to capture the remaining autumnal colours. On a brisk and gorgeous sun filled day… Have a great week-end !
- Baked Nashi Pear 3 weeks ago Day after day, outside, the light gets subtler. In the middle of the afternoon, the sunset light filters through the foliage, dapples the wall of the living room and creates like an old movie effect on a screen. I like watching the light dancing this way. Small details that I keep on finding...
- Cranberry Clafoutis 1 month ago If you think clafoutis is for summer, you should think twice. In our home, clafoutis is made all year round. Reinterpreted with fruits each season has to offer. And I find it particularly comforting during the cooler days. When I saw the cranberries in the shop the other day, I instantly pictured...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » At Down Under has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!