At Down Under
Latest Blog Posts »
- Fava Bean and Grapefruit Couscous Salad 3 months ago I’ve just finished reading Love and Hunger from Charlotte Wood. Charlotte’s writing style is inviting and I liked how each recipe is beautifully wrapped with a personal story. This book had me thinking about my experience; How I cook and what I eat today is somehow different yet...
- Feta and Mint Tortellini 4 months ago The fresh taste of mint has become a favourite lately. Steeped in green tea, mix in salads or finely chopped in dressing, I generously use mint. The tortellini were no exception. After reading about sourdough pasta, I had to satisfy my curiosity and I made these tortellini. The distinct smell was...
- Fresh As... 4 months ago I remember eating this salad for the first time at Mike’s place during one of his potluck dinners. I instantly liked the combination of flavours and textures. I’ve made this salad countless of time since; Sometimes with finely sliced red onion thrown in the mix, also with couscous or...
- Printemps 4 months ago It’s been quiet around here for a while now… I hope your enjoying the end of summer or maybe the begining of spring. Spring and its colourful blooms. Spotted in my neighborhood, here are my favorites. All images
- Simply Everyday 5 months ago I’ve watched and much appreciated this talk. Gavin Pretor-Pinney reminds us that you don’t need to plan an exotic trip to find creative inspiration. It may be true yet it’s easy to overlook what surrounds us everyday… On s’
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » At Down Under has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!