At Down Under
Latest Blog Posts »
- Summer Fare 3 weeks ago Novelty could be the tag of the past week. New to me, the taste of yam bean. I’ve finally satisfied my curiosity after spotting this root vegetable a while back at the market. Sweet and crunchy, I liked it combined with shaved green daikon and shredded Chinese cabbage. It makes a refreshing salad...
- Mia Pizza 2 months ago No matter what’s the topping, the favourite pizza in our household is the one with a sourdough base. I’ve shared a number of sourdough recipes here on the blog, sweet and savoury, and you may all know by now how much I like mon levain. It’s years now that I make this pizza crust and […]
- Plum(p) 3 months ago I’m all inspired by the goodness of food I have in my kitchen lately. From that beautiful and tasty garlic to sweet plums and green almonds, I feel spoilt. Of course, I could not resist making a tart with some of the plums. Classic. The quintessence of summer. The cute sugar plums are new to […]
- Winter Food Gathering For The Simple Things 2 months ago I worked last spring on a food feature published in the current issue of UK-based lifestyle magazine The Simple Things. Comforting winter food is on the menu including a friendly way to entertain, a cheese fondue. It’s been great fun and challenge to do this shoot. I liked the creative process to...
- Happy New Year ! 3 months ago Hello, First of all, I wish you all a beautiful year 2014 ! May all your wishes come true ! It feels good to write this little post after such a long break… While it’s been quiet here, I’ve been photographing inspiring people and lovely food -I’ll share more of that soon. Until then, it’s...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » At Down Under has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!