At Down Under
Latest Blog Posts »
- Easter Brunch | The Simple Things 1 week ago Back in January, I shot an Easter brunch story for The Simple Things magazine. It was a fun shoot with cool people gathered in a beautiful home. On the menu baked eggs, brioche hot cross buns, hash brown, salmon caesar salad on toast, green smoothie and custard tartlets. All recipes to discover in...
- Plum and Chocolate Cakes 2 weeks ago I can’t say there’s a lot of baking done those days. Might be the constant warm weather or maybe the erratic oven I have that deter me from one of my favourite pastime… Lately, I spent my time preparing editorial photo shoots and meeting lovely people along the way. So in the kitchen, it...
- Summer Fare 2 months ago Novelty could be the tag of the past week. New to me, the taste of yam bean. I’ve finally satisfied my curiosity after spotting this root vegetable a while back at the market. Sweet and crunchy, I liked it combined with shaved green daikon and shredded Chinese cabbage. It makes a refreshing salad...
- Mia Pizza 2 months ago No matter what’s the topping, the favourite pizza in our household is the one with a sourdough base. I’ve shared a number of sourdough recipes here on the blog, sweet and savoury, and you may all know by now how much I like mon levain. It’s years now that I make this pizza crust and […]
- Plum(p) 3 months ago I’m all inspired by the goodness of food I have in my kitchen lately. From that beautiful and tasty garlic to sweet plums and green almonds, I feel spoilt. Of course, I could not resist making a tart with some of the plums. Classic. The quintessence of summer. The cute sugar plums are new to […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » At Down Under has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!