At Down Under
Latest Blog Posts »
- Ceviche & Tacos with The Pop Up Cooking School 5 months ago Last Saturday I was in Bondi Farmers Market where I photographed the opening of The Pop Up Cooking School, the new venture of chef Julien Vasseur. Imagine a cooking class set outdoor on a grassy patch, where you can learn how-to, get tips from an experienced chef, try your hands at making a dish...
- Penny Cafe 6 months ago You may remember Penny from this post. She has recently opened a new cafe with her brother and I was more than happy to go and shoot their new venture. Nestled in the heart of Ultimo, the cafe is sunny and breezy. The food is fresh and the coffee is great. If you happen to […]
- Seaside Gathering | The Simple Things 8 months ago Summer feel to start this week with a sample of the story I shot for the Simple Things magazine. All the finger food recipes inspired by the sea to be found in the latest issue. Special thanks to Penny, Bruna, Nadim, Amy & Peter for their contribution. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ […]
- Mimosa 9 months ago It was around the same time last year, not long after we arrived in Sydney. We went for a walk in the park at the end of the day and that’s where we saw the wattles in bloom. Winter may not be dreary here, but the blossoms are very cheerful. Yesterday I had a lunch […]
- Kind of Blue 8 months ago Different walks. Different time. Different views. Yet the same colour, blue. I hope you enjoy the coastal walk too. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Différentes marches. A différents […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » At Down Under has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!