Latest Blog Posts »
- Your Friday German Music Break 1 week ago I apologise for the radio silence, but I’m currently insanely busy being an unpaid sound designer/technician (yes, this is what I do in my spare time). However, I wanted to share with you all a song to celebrate it being a Friday, a song that I have on high rotation on my iPod which has […]
- The Results of the B2 German Exam Are In... 2 weeks ago …. and I passed!! I’m so excited. The exam was so difficult that I was sure that I didn’t have a hope in hell of passing. Ok, so for the breakdown, here’s what I received. Reading: 64% – as the most difficult section of the exam, I’m surprised I did that well Listening: 74% – […]
- Crunching The Numbers: Final Edition Plus The Dreaded B2 Exam 3 weeks ago This month was my final month of my Intensive German course. Since January I have been doing 5 hours of German class every day and I’ve now reached a point where I am comfortable in German. My German is nowhere near fluent and I still make lots of mistakes, but I can function pretty well […]
- Crunching The Numbers: Month 3 of German Class 3 months ago Just like I did in January and February, I’m going to share with you how I did this month in my intensive German course at the Goethe Institut. This month I had the amazing teacher I had back in January and once again I learnt so much, especially about how much I don’t know and […]
- When Quitting Your Job Is A Crime 3 months ago I’ve now been unemployed for three months and honestly I could not be happier except that my bank balance is looking scarily low. Therefore, I applied this week for unemployment benefits and got a very unpleasant introduction to Die Agentur für Arbeit (The Agency for Work aka The Employment...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Geek Mädel has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!