Latest Blog Posts »
- Do You Call Yourself An Expat Or An Immigrant - And What Is Really The Difference Between The Two? 2 weeks ago Words are powerful, especially the words we choose to describe ourselves with. Therefore, I’m especially interested in what words people living outside of their home country choose to use to describe themselves. There is a whole range of them, but the two most commonly used are Expat and...
- FEATS 2015 2 months ago Over the Pfingsten/Whitsun long weekend, otherwise known as last weekend, my theatre group hosted FEATS. FEATS stands for the Festival of European Anglophone Theatrical Societies and is a 4 day long competition where 12 theatre groups based in European countries where English is not the official...
- Your Friday German Music Break 2 months ago I apologise for the radio silence, but I’m currently insanely busy being an unpaid sound designer/technician (yes, this is what I do in my spare time). However, I wanted to share with you all a song to celebrate it being a Friday, a song that I have on high rotation on my iPod which has […]
- The Results of the B2 German Exam Are In... 2 months ago …. and I passed!! I’m so excited. The exam was so difficult that I was sure that I didn’t have a hope in hell of passing. Ok, so for the breakdown, here’s what I received. Reading: 64% – as the most difficult section of the exam, I’m surprised I did that well Listening: 74% – […]
- Crunching The Numbers: Final Edition Plus The Dreaded B2 Exam 3 months ago This month was my final month of my Intensive German course. Since January I have been doing 5 hours of German class every day and I’ve now reached a point where I am comfortable in German. My German is nowhere near fluent and I still make lots of mistakes, but I can function pretty well […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Geek Mädel has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!