Latest Blog Posts »
- Crunching The Numbers: Month 3 of German Class 1 day ago Just like I did in January and February, I’m going to share with you how I did this month in my intensive German course at the Goethe Institut. This month I had the amazing teacher I had back in January and once again I learnt so much, especially about how much I don’t know and […]
- When Quitting Your Job Is A Crime 6 days ago I’ve now been unemployed for three months and honestly I could not be happier except that my bank balance is looking scarily low. Therefore, I applied this week for unemployment benefits and got a very unpleasant introduction to Die Agentur für Arbeit (The Agency for Work aka The Employment...
- Crunching The Numbers: Month 2 of German Class 3 weeks ago Month 2 of my intensive German course is over, so how did I go this month compared to the previous one? Unfortunately this month I was less motivated than I was in January. I felt like I learnt nothing for the first 2.5 weeks and to be honest, the teachers were not as good as […]
- Perhaps I Need A New Neurologist 2 months ago I have had a grumble about my neurologist Herr Dr F on here before, like when he rang me up to ask me to come and fix his computer or the time where he asked me what disorder he was treating me for, even though he had been my doctor for 6 months. But what […]
- Why #WomensLives Matter 1 month ago If you follow me on Twitter, you will have noticed that I have posted links over the past 2 days with the hashtag womenslives and probably wondered what that was all about. Just a head’s up, you will be seeing much more of this hashtag both on my Twitter feed and my blog in the […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Geek Mädel has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!