Latest Blog Posts »
- What's Going On In My Life 9 months ago My apologies for the lack of content lately, besides inflicting my musical tastes on you. My new job is going really well and my colleagues are still amazingly patient with my limited German. My understanding of German is getting quite good, but I’m pretty sure I have not said or written a...
- Tunes On Tuesday - The Mish-Mash Edition 10 months ago In my spare time, I do sound design and work as a sound technician for a local English theatre group called The Hamburg Players. This group is full of amazing people that I’m honored to call my friends and have really made my settling in Hamburg a 1000 times easier and more fun than it […]
- Tunes on Tuesday - The Imogen Heap Edition 11 months ago I discovered Imogen Heap way back in 2006 on the The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe movie soundtrack, which is a very odd way to discover a musician whose signature style is electronica pop. But I loved her song on the soundtrack and then fell in love with her other work. I saw her […]
- Five Years in Deutschland 11 months ago I have now been living in Germany for five years. How insane is that? It feels both longer and shorter than that. These past 12 months have been full of changes and challenges – and some big ones at that. I became a permanent resident of Germany, which means I can stay here as long […]
- Tunes on Tuesday - The Deutsch Edition 11 months ago When I was first learning German, I heard that listening to songs in German was a great way to learn the language, so I filled my iPod with German language songs. The first artist I listened to was Klee. Thanks to this song I will never forget that ‘erinnern’ is reflexive. I’m not sure how...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Geek Mädel has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!