Latest Blog Posts »
- Crunching The Numbers: Final Edition Plus The Dreaded B2 Exam 5 days ago This month was my final month of my Intensive German course. Since January I have been doing 5 hours of German class every day and I’ve now reached a point where I am comfortable in German. My German is nowhere near fluent and I still make lots of mistakes, but I can function pretty well […]
- Crunching The Numbers: Month 3 of German Class 2 months ago Just like I did in January and February, I’m going to share with you how I did this month in my intensive German course at the Goethe Institut. This month I had the amazing teacher I had back in January and once again I learnt so much, especially about how much I don’t know and […]
- When Quitting Your Job Is A Crime 2 months ago I’ve now been unemployed for three months and honestly I could not be happier except that my bank balance is looking scarily low. Therefore, I applied this week for unemployment benefits and got a very unpleasant introduction to Die Agentur für Arbeit (The Agency for Work aka The Employment...
- Crunching The Numbers: Month 2 of German Class 2 months ago Month 2 of my intensive German course is over, so how did I go this month compared to the previous one? Unfortunately this month I was less motivated than I was in January. I felt like I learnt nothing for the first 2.5 weeks and to be honest, the teachers were not as good as […]
- Perhaps I Need A New Neurologist 3 months ago I have had a grumble about my neurologist Herr Dr F on here before, like when he rang me up to ask me to come and fix his computer or the time where he asked me what disorder he was treating me for, even though he had been my doctor for 6 months. But what […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Geek Mädel has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!