My Sea Story
Latest Blog Posts »
- happy birthday 1 day ago to my baby girl, who is 1 year old today ♡ words cannot describe the happiness she has brought to our lives. it has been undoubtfully challenging, but i feel the luckiest person in the world to have her, watch her grow every day and see the world through her eyes. she is smart, sweet and […]
- 10 tips for flying with a baby 1 week ago as we approach our next flight from portugal to turks and caicos, i’ve been thinking on what can make our “experience” smoother…anything to help me ease the pain! 1 or 2 hour flights don’t worry me too much, but flying alone with julia to miami and catching another flight to...
- the 5 most read posts of 2014 3 weeks ago a few of your favorite posts from 2014, if you’d like to see – my life in turks and caicos with a baby – the pros and cons of island life (for me) with a newborn our wedding anniversary weekend – a 20 minuted boat ride away, we escaped with julia to parrot cay julia – […]
- happy new year 3 weeks ago and happy kings’ day! hope you had a wonderful holiday season. after christmas in turks & caicos, julia and i flew home to portugal, just in time for new years eve, and spent it by the fireplace, with our family, and pretty stoked about my sister‘s engagement news – what a great start of...
- on instagram lately / 03 3 weeks ago december was so busy, and i’m grateful for that, and for the friends and life we have on island. christmas was so much better than i expected, and now we’re excited to be spending time in lisbon. it’s sunny and beautiful, and it’s home. if you would like, follow along...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Turks And Caicos Islands Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Turks And Caicos Islands!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » My Sea Story has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!