My Sea Story
Latest Blog Posts »
- julia 06/52 1 day ago julia at age 1 – feeding julia has always required a lot of patience and good moods, but now i’m having a hard time giving her vegetables, so we’re trying a different approach…a fruit smoothie with disguised vegetables, and she loves it! (this one had frozen mango, frozen raspberries,...
- on instagram lately / 05 4 days ago in february we celebrated julia’s birthday, and got back on track on island life. the weather has been strangely chilly for turks and caicos, which is nice for a change, and allowed for long walks and cozy nights in watching movies. if you would like, follow along myseastory’s instagram in...
- julia 05/52 1 week ago julia at age 1 – she’s like the owner of the first step in the pool, steps in and out, in and out, and occasionally sits down to play with the water ♡ a weekly portrait of my daughterFiled under: my baby story, uncategorized
- savour saveur sushi / providenciales 1 week ago every time we leave the island, going out for good sushi is high on my to do list. we have yoshi’s and had sora (now closed), but was so excited when i heard about the launching of savour saveur. we are big sushi fans in this house, and if we add take away to the […]
- julia 04/52 2 weeks ago julia at age 1 – walking barefoot on the sand, running towards the waves, falling down, getting wet and sand all over her, and start again. happiness ♡ a weekly portrait of my daughterFiled under: my baby story
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Turks And Caicos Islands Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Turks And Caicos Islands!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » My Sea Story has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!