My Sea Story
Latest Blog Posts »
- his dive story / 46 1 week ago I am starting to really enjoy taking pics with my new wide and macro lens along with the new compact INON flash. I am still playing with the set ups as there are so many variations! This past sunday, we went to Northwest point where I love to dive as the walls there by Amanyara […]
- pestana / miami 2 weeks ago whenever we go to miami, we are on the look out for the perfect place to stay – we don’t really want to splurge in a fancy hotel – we basically spend the days out and about shopping and dining. but we do like staying somewhere nice, well located, close to lincoln road and easy...
- provo beaches // the bight 2 months ago yesterday james was eager to take a few pictures with his new dome lens (it allows taking pictures with the lens half under water and over water) so we made a quick stop at the bight. when we got there the beach was beautiful, with the sailing boats on the background. the sun was really [...]
- checking in 2 months ago sorry for the late postings friends, just been having some pretty busy days, but can’t wait to come back on schedule soon!! ♥ ♥ Filed under: turks and caicos islands
- his dive story / 45 2 months ago It’s been a while since I did a post on our favorite Caribbean reef sharks but I felt compelled to do one after this past Sunday’s dive at West Caicos. We were at the Gully and immediately after I descended (first one to splash), there were 4 sharks swimming around me. It was very...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Turks And Caicos Islands!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » My Sea Story has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!