My Sea Story
Latest Blog Posts »
- julia 26 / 52 1 week ago julia at 17 months – every time we stumble upon an electronic kiddie ride, usually at malls, we spoil julia and let her go on a ride. seriously, her smile makes it worth every penny. this one was in the azores last week, after a long lunch and in a much needed and deserved break ♡ a weekly...
- colombia | bogotá and cartagena 1 week ago a couple of years ago we travelled to colombia, i was (6 weeks!!) pregnant at the time, working and way too tired, so i skipped the post on our trip… but now my friends are planning to go and asked me about the post, so i though it would be the perfect excuse to revisit all the […]
- grace bay beach walks 1 week ago a few weeks ago, i challenged myself to go for 20 beach walks before traveling to portugal on vacation. since julia was born, finding the time to exercise has not been an easy task – to make sure i was staying active, taking one hour to go for a beach walk on grace bay beach, sounded like...
- julia 25 / 52 2 weeks ago julia at 17 months – a beach day in algarve, she had too much fun playing with the beach pebbles, ate a bola de berlim and even went for a quick dip in the atlantic sea ♡ a weekly portrait of my daughter Filed under: my baby story
- julia 24 / 52 2 weeks ago julia at 17 months – having her first pastel de nata, at manteigaria in lisbon…she’s usually not a good eater, but seemed to enjoy this portuguese treat with quite an enthusiasm ♡ a weekly portrait of my daughter Filed under: my baby story
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Turks And Caicos Islands Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Turks And Caicos Islands!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » My Sea Story has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!