My Sea Story
Latest Blog Posts »
- julia 18 / 52 18 hours ago most days we have plans and plenty of activities to do at home, but some days we just go for walks and explore. the other day we stumbled upon this cute bike, she was so excited driving the big red bike ♡ a weekly portrait of my daughter at age 2Filed under: julia's weekly pic, […]
- julia 17 / 52 1 week ago she has recently showed an interest in bread (she was totally missing out!), which i am so thankful for – a sandwich for picnic days can be so handy, but also, oh the joys of eating bread ♡ a weekly portrait of my daughter at age 2Filed under: julia's weekly pic
- julia 16 / 52 2 weeks ago we have our car in a car elevator parking garage (to which i was somewhat apprehensive to, i must confess, but i’ve somehow worked it out) so we taught julia to wait behind the blue line whilst we take the car out – she’ll just cross it, barely… this is so julia ♡ a weekly portrait […]
- julia 15 / 52 3 weeks ago at the zoo the other day, and every time there is a train ride, i guarantee she was beyond excited, or maybe not so much when it was over…♡ a weekly portrait of my daughter at age 2Filed under: julia's weekly pic
- our first month in berkeley 3 weeks ago …or how we lived in an hotel for a month. when we moved to new orleans we stayed at an airbnb for our first month, it worked just fine, but this time around we were lucky to stay at the claremont resort & spa, a fairmont hotel. whilst it was hard not to have our […]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Turks And Caicos Islands Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Turks And Caicos Islands!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » My Sea Story has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!