My Sea Story
Latest Blog Posts »
- julia 32 / 52 1 day ago julia at 19 months – the day we expected tropical storm erika (hum… is she posing?), not the best day for the beach, but no rain either, just a lot of prepping beforehand ♡ a weekly portrait of my daughter Filed under: my baby story
- field trip to the conch farm 5 days ago earlier this week we went on a field trip to the conch farm. it’s the only commercial conch farm in the world and in 30 minutes we had a tour of the farm, going through the process of cultivating the caribbean queen conch. it was super informative, easy to follow and interesting – conch has...
- julia 31 / 52 1 week ago julia at 18 months – we’ve been back for a week and hitting the beach every morning and afternoon, exploring different beaches on island and making up for the time we were away. julia’s been having more fun than ever ♡ a weekly portrait of my daughter Filed under: my baby story
- soprarno suites / florence 1 week ago during our vacation in portugal we were itching for a city break that would make us feel we were abroad. florence seemed like the obvious choice – it’s close (we could get a direct flight to bologna and then a quick train into the city centre of florence), perfect city to walk, great for...
- julia 30 / 52 2 weeks ago julia at 18 months – back to reality for julia, after a 2 month break from our island life ♡ a weekly portrait of my daughter Filed under: my baby story
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Turks And Caicos Islands Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Turks And Caicos Islands!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » My Sea Story has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!