My Sea Story
Latest Blog Posts »
- julia 28 / 52 1 month ago things that make her happy – a babyccino date at “our” coffee shop, playground playdates, road trip pic-nics, any activity involving beach and pool, making kale pesto, sharing a frozen yogurt ♡ a weekly portrait of my daughter at age 3 SaveSaveFiled under: julia's weekly pic
- são lourenço do barrocal / portugal 1 month ago a couple of weeks ago i took julia and my friend for a quick getaway to São Lourenço do Barrocal – it was a gift i got from my besties and i was really looking forward to staying there. we first stopped in monsaraz, the quaintest little medieval town, where we had lunch at sabores, a […]
- julia 27 / 52 2 months ago my little water babe, looking for starfish (did you see the one she found here?), spotting little fish and collecting shells ♡ a weekly portrait of my daughter at age 3 SaveSaveSaveSaveFiled under: julia's weekly pic
- on instagram lately / 25 2 months ago june pretty much sums up what i most love about lisbon = city life, beach life and amazing weekend get aways ♡ follow me here for more insta pics xx SaveSaveFiled under: my life
- julia 26 / 52 3 months ago julia and toy, he’s been wandering the streets of turks & caicos, new orleans, berkeley and lisbon since she was one ♡ a weekly portrait of my daughter at age 3Filed under: julia's weekly pic
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Turks And Caicos Islands Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Turks And Caicos Islands!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » My Sea Story has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!