My Sea Story
Latest Blog Posts »
- on instagram lately / 20 3 days ago halloween and thanksgiving are done, we’re on a drumroll to christmas, it’ll be the first one we spend in the us, although we’ll miss home and having all the family around us, we’re trying to enjoy this season to the fullest in berkeley and participate in some of the local festivities....
- julia 47 / 52 6 days ago so thankful for my munchkin, our babyccino dates and all our adventures together – hope everyone had a great thanksgiving, it was our first in the us, so we got to eat turkey and way too much pumpkin pie ♡ a weekly portrait of my daughter at age 2Filed under: julia's weekly pic
- julia 46 / 52 1 week ago california has these things, you grab the best cup of coffee, drive through the most gorgeous national park (muir woods) and you get to the beautiful surfing town (bolinas). the beach, though cold, does wonders to both of us – we picked up pebbles, played in the sand and wondered if there...
- julia 45 / 52 2 weeks ago picking her up from school, she’s always happy to arrive and never happy to leave (which is both cute and annoying) definitely two of the highlights of my day ♡ a weekly portrait of my daughter at age 2Filed under: julia's weekly pic
- julia 42 / 52 3 months ago little did i know there are all sorts of pumpkin patches, small ones in the neighborhood, at the local market, or huge ones in farms close by, some even have bouncing castles… this is our first time, which means no expectations, a no frills pumpkin patch will do just fine – we took a few...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Turks And Caicos Islands Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Turks And Caicos Islands!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » My Sea Story has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!