My Sea Story
Latest Blog Posts »
- julia 24/52 3 weeks ago singing along 10 little fingers, the power of music ♡ Filed under: julia's weekly pic
- on instagram lately / 18 3 weeks ago a few pictures from life in the bay area and a very short trip to disney – now getting ready for our trip to portugal and excited to catch up with family and old friends. follow me here for daily posts :) and if you like check out my #bayareaspots, working on a mini guide out soon ♡ and...
- julia 23 / 52 1 month ago first day of summer camp, i might’ve been more excited than her… it almost feels like a transition to pre school – hoping to many friends and laughs this summer. a weekly portrait of my daughter at age 2Filed under: julia's weekly pic
- julia 22 / 52 1 month ago i’m really making the most of our days before she goes to preschool in the fall – some days can be hard, but most days i am so thankful that we get to hang out together ♡ a weekly portrait of my daughter at age 2Filed under: julia's weekly pic
- julia 21 / 52 1 month ago last week, when we drove to south california for the weekend and made it a point to visit disney, it was fun and exhausting, she was totally disney-ed out, but happy ♡ a weekly portrait of my daughter at age 2Filed under: julia's weekly pic
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Turks And Caicos Islands Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Turks And Caicos Islands!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » My Sea Story has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!