My Sea Story
Latest Blog Posts »
- my life in turks and caicos...with a baby 8 hours ago when i went home to portugal this summer, i got asked a lot of questions about my life with julia here on island. she was very clingy during our first days in portugal and my friends and family just assumed it was because she wasn’t used to socializing with a lot of people – you must […]
- two-year anniversary 2 days ago today is our two year anniversary – so much has changed since then, i can’t believe how time has gone so fast and how happy i am with this little portuguese/vietnamese family of ours! picture by branco prataFiled under: my life, our wedding
- copenhagen 1 week ago this summer we went to portugal for a few weeks, we were mainly going for my brother’s wedding, to catch up with family and friends whom we miss so much, and hadn’t seen julia since she was a newborn. we always love going home to portugal, but it doesn’t really feel like we are going on […]
- made in turks and caicos 2 weeks ago occasionally, i get asked by readers and visiting friends – what souvenirs can we take home from turks and caicos, something typical from the islands that will remind us of our stay? other than a conch, i love these colorful handmade baskets, made in turks and caicos. you can find them at...
- 10 days in turks and caicos 2 weeks ago if you remember this (semi-fake) post, one of the items on my bucket list was to have my dad visit us, and thanks to her, he finally made it to turks and caicos. my parents, my sister and her boyfriend spent 10 amazing days with us and i would love to share a few of […]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Turks And Caicos Islands Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Turks And Caicos Islands!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » My Sea Story has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!