My Sea Story
Latest Blog Posts »
- mid week break in south beach 2 days ago my mum was over visiting for a couple of weeks, and since she had to overnight in miami on the way to turks and caicos, julia and i flew over for a mid week break of a little bit of shopping, people watching and lots of city walking. every time james and i go to […]
- turks and caicos art & craft expo 1 week ago every year the TCFAF organizes the art & craft expo, showcasing the most beautiful arts and crafts made locally here in the turks and caicos. it took place last weekend, at the salt mills plaza, and we went to check it out. it was a sunny day, and after a very rainy week, it felt like […]
- hanging out at the beach the other day 2 weeks ago i haven’t posted any beachy pictures lately, and i know my friends and family back home are dying to see our white sandy beaches and turquoise sea, to make up for their cold and rainny days. i have mentioned before, this is my favorite time of the year in turks and caicos (for me who live...
- le comptoir français / providenciales 2 weeks ago if you live on island or have visited at least once, you surely have been to le bouchon du village, the french bistro located at the regent village. well, good news is le comptoir français, le bouchon’s “youngest brother”, has now opened just next door, and its perfect to grab something...
- on instagram lately / 02 2 weeks ago with an improptu mid week break to miami, and my mum’s visit on island, november went by too fast, in a good way. the christmas festivities are right on, and this time around we’re feeling it more than ever (last time we spent christmas on island was in 2012), there are loads of kids...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Turks And Caicos Islands Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Turks And Caicos Islands!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » My Sea Story has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!