My Sea Story
Latest Blog Posts »
- happy thanksgiving y'all! 3 days ago from new orleans to wherever you are, and if you’re in the us, hope you have a great holiday weekend! we’re taking it easy, going out for a meal and excited to have a mini stay cation in new orleans. this year i am thankful for my health, for my family, for my friends, old and new, and […]
- last weekend in new orleans 4 days ago as i mentioned on a previous post, we’re ready to soak on all the activities that new orleans has to offer, it was one of the main reasons we left turks and caicos, we were all in for busier weekends. last weekend was surprisingly cold (10C/50F!!) we were totally unprepared for this! but we...
- julia 44 / 52 5 days ago julia at 21 months – we do lot’s of activities together during the week, sometimes we chill at home too, and sometimes we just stay around the neighborhood. i feel like i’m really enjoying these moments to the fullest because i know they won’t last forever ♡ a weekly portrait of my...
- about moving with a toddler 1 week ago moving isn’t easy, let alone moving from an island to a city, with a 20 month old toddler. julia is a baby traveller, we take her everywhere, she’s been on more than 40 flights and stayed at numerous hotels, that’s how we roll. everyone told me that if she was used to traveling, she would...
- a few days in new york 1 week ago a few weeks ago, we went on a quick trip to new york. james had to go for work, so julia and i were all in for tagging along :) he worked all day, whilst julia and i went out exploring, and then we would meet up for dinner. here’s a few pictures of our trip […]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Turks And Caicos Islands Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Turks And Caicos Islands!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » My Sea Story has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!