My Sea Story
Latest Blog Posts »
- julia 23 / 52 3 days ago julia at 17 months – last weekend, on our way to lisbon, we made a quick stop in miami. it’s amazing how living in turks and caicos makes our toddlers REALLY appreciate a kids playground when we travel…♡ a weekly portrait of my daughter Filed under: my baby story
- lisbon, here we come 1 week ago we’re on our way to portugal next week. it’ll be warm and nice and we’ll definitely not miss the mosquitoes, or the caribbean summer heat. i’m excited to be home with julia and more than anything for my sister’s weeding next week. i’m trying to prepare my mind for the 8 hour flight we...
- provo yard sale 1 week ago hey provo friends! i’m joining forces with my friend yvonne and we’re having a yard sale at her place at the regent village, here in provo. we have lots of stuff to sell – kids toys and books, great clothes (different sizes), jewelry and more! if you’re in turks and caicos and can make...
- julia 22 / 52 1 week ago julia at 16 months – it’s getting harder and harder taking pictures of her, she’s either running away, jumping around, making a bad face or with stained clothes… ♡ a weekly portrait of my daughter Filed under: my baby story
- turkberry / providenciales 1 week ago ice cream really makes me happy for some reason, so when turkberry opened last november with this healthier substitute to ice cream., here in provo, i was over the moon! my favorites are definitely the salted caramel and the nutella flavours, but in a tentative of trying to keep it healthier...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Turks And Caicos Islands Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Turks And Caicos Islands!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » My Sea Story has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!