My Sea Story
Latest Blog Posts »
- julia 12/52 6 days ago julia at 14 months – last week at footprints on the beach with our baby group – just lounging and having raisins, her favorite snack, after a swim in the pool…baby life in turks and caicos ♡ a weekly portrait of my daughter Filed under: my baby story
- julia 11/52 1 week ago julia at 14 months – she got some beach overload last week, whilst touring the island for my cousin’s visit, but somehow, managed to keep her hat on for longer than usual. it was nice to visit other beaches with julia and see how she enjoyed each one differently. we’ve been going to the...
- on instagram lately / 06 2 weeks ago in march we made a quick trip to santo domingo in the dominican republic, where we are dying to go back. the weather in provo was not so good, hence the lack of beach pictures, but it looks like it’s only getting better. and we ended the month with my cousin finally visiting, (we’re having […]
- julia 10/52 2 weeks ago julia at 14 months – last week at bugaloo’s, we found yet another great spot for julia to run around and splash with no limits ♡ a weekly portrait of my daughter Filed under: my baby story
- my turks and caicos guide 3 weeks ago as we approach the date to my cousin’s visit, i started drafting yet another email with tips and suggestions on what to do in turks and caicos. every time we have someone visiting i like to put my personal suggestions together hoping that they have the time of their life and don’t miss out on...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Turks And Caicos Islands Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Turks And Caicos Islands!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » My Sea Story has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!