My Sea Story
Latest Blog Posts »
- julia 38 / 52 3 weeks ago mandatory first day(s) of school picture (see more over here) – it wasn’t easy (for both of us) but sometimes she surprises me. i couldn’t be prouder of my little trooper, no tears, no tantrums, no looking back ♡ a weekly portrait of my daughter at age 3 Advertisements Filed under:...
- julia 28 / 52 3 months ago things that make her happy – a babyccino date at “our” coffee shop, playground playdates, road trip pic-nics, any activity involving beach and pool, making kale pesto, sharing a frozen yogurt ♡ a weekly portrait of my daughter at age 3 SaveSaveFiled under: julia's weekly pic
- são lourenço do barrocal / portugal 3 months ago a couple of weeks ago i took julia and my friend for a quick getaway to São Lourenço do Barrocal – it was a gift i got from my besties and i was really looking forward to staying there. we first stopped in monsaraz, the quaintest little medieval town, where we had lunch at sabores, a […]
- julia 27 / 52 3 months ago my little water babe, looking for starfish (did you see the one she found here?), spotting little fish and collecting shells ♡ a weekly portrait of my daughter at age 3 SaveSaveSaveSaveFiled under: julia's weekly pic
- on instagram lately / 25 4 months ago june pretty much sums up what i most love about lisbon = city life, beach life and amazing weekend get aways ♡ follow me here for more insta pics xx SaveSaveFiled under: my life
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Turks And Caicos Islands Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Turks And Caicos Islands!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » My Sea Story has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!