My Sea Story
Latest Blog Posts »
- julia 02 / 52 1 week ago pure happiness! we’ve been exploring what fun things we can do in berkeley and around, and working on our list of fun activities to do when its pouring! luckily we came upon rain or shine, where ‘parachute’ (kids sing and dance under and over a parachute) and the colourful ball pit...
- julia 01 / 52 2 weeks ago may this year be filled with health, love, plenty of adventures and never ending laughter ♡ ps – i’ll spare you the resolutions – it’s just a list of restaurants anyway :) a weekly portrait of my daughter at age 2Filed under: julia's weekly pic
- on instagram lately / 21 3 weeks ago december as always went by too quickly, this year a little less stressful as there were no or few gifts to be bought. i went to a few local pop ups and craft markets but made an effort to keep away from shops and sales overall. julia was off school for two weeks and it was […]
- julia 49 / 52 3 weeks ago we had a very different christmas this year, missing my family and friends, but it was nice to have a quiet one and certainly less stressful than usual – i tried the 4 gift approach with julia (something to wear, something to read, something she really wants, something she needs), needless to say...
- julia 48 / 52 2 months ago play dough – but first, babyccino♡ a weekly portrait of my daughter at age 2Filed under: julia's weekly pic
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Turks And Caicos Islands Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Turks And Caicos Islands!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » My Sea Story has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!