My Sea Story
Latest Blog Posts »
- 5 things i look forward to in new orleans 1 day ago we finally made it to new orleans after being stranded in provo due to tropical storm joaquin. we’re sad to leave our friends in turks and caicos, but really looking forward to our new life in nola. bare with me as we settle down and take it easy the first few days, i’ll be posting some […]
- saying goodbye to turks and caicos 4 days ago we’re about to board to new orleans as i finish writing this post. moving from a quiet island to a small but busy city is going to be quite the change. i know i’m going to miss turks and caicos, our home, my barefoot beach life, the weather and the laid back life everyone loves, and mostly...
- top turks and caicos posts 5 days ago it’s pouring in provo as i write this, tropical storm joaquin came as a surprise and our flights to new orleans got canceled, staying safe and working on a couple of last blog posts on turks & caicos before we, hopefully, fly out tomorrow. to ‘celebrate’ almost 5 fears of fun and exciting...
- 5 last minute turks and caicos gifts 6 days ago i’m almost packed, and it’s not too late to get a few last minute souvenirs from turks and caicos, here’s what i’m planning to bring with me – a perfect sized flamingo painting by jen, acrylic on canvas (available at paradise arts), i have a crush on flamingos and have been a long...
- julia 36 / 52 1 week ago julia at 20 months – jumping in the pool, playing sand castles on the beach, hunting for geckos, petting potcakes, and a sandy feet baby life, enjoying her last week in paradise (although she probably doesn’t know) ♡ a weekly portrait of my daughter Filed under: my baby story
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Turks And Caicos Islands Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Turks And Caicos Islands!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » My Sea Story has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!