My Sea Story
Latest Blog Posts »
- my turks and caicos guide 1 day ago as we approach the date to my cousin’s visit, i started drafting yet another email with tips and suggestions on what to do in turks and caicos. every time we have someone visiting i like to put my personal suggestions together hoping that they have the time of their life and don’t miss out on...
- julia 09/52 5 days ago julia at age 1 – “after you said no, how many times can i put this in my mouth, until you get REALLY mad?” always testing me and pushing my buttons – but always pushing me to be a better mum too, teaching me how to be more patient and understanding ♡ a weekly portrait of my […]
- shopping in turks and caicos 1 week ago moving to turks and caicos has really tought me how to live with little or no shopping – ok, for a certain period of time. here, you don’t feel the need to spend, there is limited choice and the prices are high. on the down side, when i’m off island, i know i have a few days to shop and...
- julia 08/52 1 week ago julia at age 1 – those of you who know julia, know this is her happy face, she frowns when she’s the happiest. and although i might not be the craftiest of mums, this home made play dough, at least, made her frown, and that makes it so worth it ♡ a weekly portrait of my […]
- our weekend in santo domingo 1 week ago we’ve had the dominican republic on our bucket list since we moved here, more than four years ago – there are so many dominicans living on island, and hear so much about it, we were excited to finally visit. we went for a very short weekend, didn’t rent a car or went shopping, we stayed […]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Turks And Caicos Islands Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Turks And Caicos Islands!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » My Sea Story has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!