My Sea Story
Latest Blog Posts »
- julia 22 / 52 5 days ago i’m really making the most of our days before she goes to preschool in the fall – some days can be hard, but most days i am so thankful that we get to hang out together ♡ a weekly portrait of my daughter at age 2Filed under: julia's weekly pic
- julia 21 / 52 1 week ago last week, when we drove to south california for the weekend and made it a point to visit disney, it was fun and exhausting, she was totally disney-ed out, but happy ♡ a weekly portrait of my daughter at age 2Filed under: julia's weekly pic
- julia 20 / 52 2 weeks ago my little football player – or catch ball as she calls it. if there is one thing i’ve learned with motherhood, its the simplest things that make her happy. we’re headed to disney in a few days, and i’m convinced that an afternoon playing catch ball in rhe park is equally exciting for...
- julia 19 / 52 3 weeks ago i try not to give julia too much sugar – but sometimes, oh the joy of purple ice cream (sweet yam flavour!!) and a balloon, double score at cookiebar creamery ♡ a weekly portrait of my daughter at age 2Filed under: julia's weekly pic
- julia 18 / 52 1 month ago most days we have plans and plenty of activities to do at home, but some days we just go for walks and explore. the other day we stumbled upon this cute bike, she was so excited driving the big red bike ♡ a weekly portrait of my daughter at age 2Filed under: julia's weekly pic, […]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Turks And Caicos Islands Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Turks And Caicos Islands!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » My Sea Story has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!