My Sea Story
Latest Blog Posts »
- julia 11 / 52 1 week ago in Lisbon now, making the most of it, family, friends and a lot of vitamins sea (but mostly d) ♡ a weekly portrait of my daughter at age 3Filed under: julia's weekly pic
- on instagram lately / 23 1 week ago love month is done and we’re happy to see some signs of spring. also, spending some solo time in San Francisco lately, and i can’t complain ♡ follow me here for more insta pics xxFiled under: my life, turks and caicos islands
- julia 10 / 52 2 weeks ago at our happy place, every other week we spend an afternoon at tildens’s little farm, usually just the two of us. we bring lettuce and celery. it’s beautiful and green and there must be something therapeutical about feeding the animals, we always leave in great moods ♡ a weekly portrait of...
- julia 09 / 52 3 weeks ago my girl, once she knows you, she’ll tell you her secret – cover your eyes with your hands, and you can imagine whatever you want ♡ a weekly portrait of my daughter at age 3 (here, at boot & shoe service, one of our favourite brunch spots in oakland)Filed under: julia's weekly pic
- julia 08 / 52 2 months ago a girl and her attitude – don’t be fooled, her favourite colour is totally blue ♡ a weekly portrait of my daughter at age 3Filed under: julia's weekly pic
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Turks And Caicos Islands Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Turks And Caicos Islands!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » My Sea Story has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!