My Sea Story
Latest Blog Posts »
- julia 4 weeks ago hey friends! i am so happy to be finally sharing the news – our baby julia was born a couple of weeks ago. it’s been tough, let’s be honest, but we don’t get tired of staring at her and we are filled with a new love that keeps growing every day. james and i are over the moon with...
- happy new year + 1 month to go 3 months ago happy new year friends – i know this hasn’t been a very good blogging one… 2013 has given us a lot of happiness, challenges and fun adventures. we can’t wait for the year to come, sharing our life in provo with our baby girl and hopefully having lots of family and friends visiting us too!...
- feeling thankful 4 months ago happy thanksgiving, friends!! i am feeling thankful…for my supporting family, my inspiring friends, my happy life, with james, in turks and caicos, and for our baby girl on the way :) tonight, our thanksgiving dinner, with our “provo family” ps – last year’s thanksgivingFiled under: my...
- parrot cay babymoon 5 months ago every time we want to go off island for a quick get away, our favorite options are either miami for some shopping, or parrot cay for some rest and relax. a couple of months ago my friends and i went on a baby moon get away to parrot cay. not only we are always excited […]
- some pretty good news 4 months ago i promised myself i wouldn’t let this week pass before posting on the blog…it’s been way too long. so here it is, short and sweet, some pretty good news to share with you – james and i are over the moon and can’t wait to meet this little baby for whom we already have so […]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Turks And Caicos Islands Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Turks And Caicos Islands!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » My Sea Story has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!