My Sea Story
Latest Blog Posts »
- on blogging 1 day ago i can hardly believe i’ve been blogging since 2011, with a few bumps on the way, it’s definitely been an interesting journey. i started posting with the purpose of sharing a little bit of my island life with friends and family back home. i realized i liked this blogging thing, so i went to ny...
- the spa at the regent palms 3 days ago i’ve been living in turks and caicos for almost 4 year (scary) and honestly, i don’t know why it took me so long to try out the spa at the regent palms. i guess, deep inside, i like having things on my bucket list, and dislike the feeling of having done it all. i had visited the […]
- tci organics 1 week ago my friend simone just launched tci organics in turks and caicos (only providenciales, for now), more or less like the csa subscription in the us – all fruits and vegetables are organic – but because we barely have any local agriculture, all produce is brought in from the dominican republic,...
- stockholm 2 weeks ago after copenhagen, we spent another 4 days in stockholm before going back to lisbon – we had such a wonderful experience. by this time, julia was already on our “vacation schedule” – all day out sightseeing, morning nap in the stroller and afternoon nap at the hotel before heading out for...
- our wedding anniversary weekend 3 weeks ago i know i’ve posted about parrot cay before but i don’t think i will ever get tired of visiting this beautiful island – we are so lucky to be a 20 minute boat ride away, and every reason to celebrate, we’re there! so a couple of weeks ago, james and i went for the weekend, with […]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Turks And Caicos Islands Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Turks And Caicos Islands!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » My Sea Story has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!