My Sea Story
Latest Blog Posts »
- julia 18/52 2 days ago julia at 16 months – at the beach in gibb’s cay, eating fresh conch ceviche for the first time, and surprisingly she liked it ♡ a weekly portrait of my daughter Filed under: my baby story
- my birthday weekend in miami 4 days ago a couple of weeks ago, we flew to miami for a weekend with my mum. i was so looking forward to it. but to be honest, it was harder than i expected. julia was very clingy, and i felt like i didn’t have a break – it was way harder to be away from our routine at home. but […]
- julia 17/52 1 week ago julia at 15 months – at the sea shore, running away from her shadow, it was hilarious to see her reaction – running and stopping to make sure the shadow wasn’t stopping too, and i feel so lucky to witness her little adventures ♡ a weekly portrait of my daughter Filed under: my baby story
- myseastory turns 4! 2 weeks ago it’s been 4 years today since i first started blogging – it’s been interesting to share my last years on the blog, with highs and lows, with more or less inspirations, before and after attending blogshop, and pre and post pregnancy. through the blog, i’ve met amazing bloggers and (hope)...
- julia 16/52 + first haircut! 2 weeks ago julia at 15 months – we waited for my mum to be on island to go for julia’s first haircut. she was in desperate need of one – every day in the water, she would have her bangs all over her eyes. to be honest, i was dreading it and didn’t think she would let the scissors […]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Turks And Caicos Islands Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Turks And Caicos Islands!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » My Sea Story has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!