My Sea Story
Latest Blog Posts »
- and some news 1 day ago we’re moving, friends, yes, again, and this time to north california – and berkeley it is! we’ve known for a couple of weeks now, but to be honest it’s been so hectic on this side of the hood, that i hadn’t made it a point to sit, plan and share. if you haven’t heard about it, […]
- julia 03 / 52 3 days ago sneaky! favorite activities right now – collecting branches, flowers, leaves and anything in between, baking, reading this book, eating these, but if you really want a place in her heart, put some music on, dance and sing – always makes her the happiest (not pictured, ha!) a weekly portrait of...
- revelator coffee / new orleans 4 days ago revelator coffee has been one of my favorite discoveries in new orleans. originally from birmingham, alabama, they recently opened a coffee shop in the central business district. i somehow found about it through instagram, and since it’s conveniently located close to the louisiana children’s...
- a few pictures from our trip to lisbon 5 days ago julia and i travelled to lisbon last december – it always takes us some time adjusting to the different routines, and we have so many family and friends to see and make up for lost time, ‘we’ figured we would take it easy and just enjoy a staycation in lisbon for the holidays. i always...
- julia 02 / 52 1 week ago she’s always had some temper personality, needless to say that when it comes to tickles, giggles and laughs, there’s sure no shortage of it ♡ this year, a weekly portrait of my daughter at age 2Filed under: julia's weekly pic
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Turks And Caicos Islands Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Turks And Caicos Islands!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » My Sea Story has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!