My Sea Story
Latest Blog Posts »
- feeling thankful 2 weeks ago happy thanksgiving, friends!! i am feeling thankful…for my supporting family, my inspiring friends, my happy life, with james, in turks and caicos, and for our baby girl on the way :) tonight, our thanksgiving dinner, with our “provo family” ps – last year’s thanksgivingFiled under: my...
- parrot cay babymoon 2 months ago every time we want to go off island for a quick get away, our favorite options are either miami for some shopping, or parrot cay for some rest and relax. a couple of months ago my friends and i went on a baby moon get away to parrot cay. not only we are always excited […]
- some pretty good news 2 months ago i promised myself i wouldn’t let this week pass before posting on the blog…it’s been way too long. so here it is, short and sweet, some pretty good news to share with you – james and i are over the moon and can’t wait to meet this little baby for whom we already have so […]
- his dive story / 47 4 months ago Hey everyone. I took a hiatus but that doesn’t mean that I have not been diving. In fact, I have been diving every week. I have tons to share with you. This past weekend, I went both days on the Caicos Cat as my usual dive shop was closed for the low season. We had never […]
- world photography day 5 months ago hey friends, checking in from provo to wish you a great monday! since today is world photography day, i am posting a picture of one of my favourite photographers, elena kalis - obsessed with pictures featuring water. we’ve been having a great summer in turks and caicos, great weather, lot’s of...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Turks And Caicos Islands Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Turks And Caicos Islands!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » My Sea Story has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!