My Sea Story
Latest Blog Posts »
- julia 08 / 52 1 day ago a girl and her attitude – don’t be fooled, her favourite colour is totally blue ♡ a weekly portrait of my daughter at age 3Filed under: julia's weekly pic
- myplaystory 2 days ago almost a year ago, when we first moved to berkeley and we stayed at an hotel for a month, i really struggled to keep julia busy, and on rainny days it was extra hard to keep her away from the screen. so i started searching for activities to do with her in our hotel room. i found […]
- julia 07 / 52 1 week ago julia’s new three year old obsessions – requests pasta with pesto for dinner every other night, will not take off her dragon girl cape (surprisingly not on when i took this picture), and rides her tricycle like a pro ♡ a weekly portrait of my daughter at age 3 Filed under: julia's weekly...
- my favourite midweek brunch spots 1 week ago the food is definitely one of the pros of living in berkeley, not surprisingly. it is very different from portugal, but there is so much choice, and i’m loving exploring our city and around. i find that in the bay area there’s a different lunch concept than what i’m used to, and i like it...
- julia 06 / 52 2 weeks ago last week, when it was sunny and we ventured to san francisco for a semi chinese new year celebration in a new food truck park ♡ a weekly portrait of my daughter at age 3Filed under: julia's weekly pic
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Turks And Caicos Islands Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Turks And Caicos Islands!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » My Sea Story has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!