My Sea Story
Latest Blog Posts »
- our wedding anniversary weekend 5 days ago i know i’ve posted about parrot cay before but i don’t think i will ever get tired of visiting this beautiful island – we are so lucky to be a 20 minute boat ride away, and every reason to celebrate, we’re there! so a couple of weeks ago, james and i went for the weekend, with […]
- food for thought in turks and caicos 1 week ago there’s definitely a lack of healthy food options here in provo, so i tried melissa’s food for thought lunches over the course of a week. it’s genius – on friday she sends out lunch and dinner menus for the following week. and then every day we can pick up our meals at green bean or […]
- my life in turks and caicos...with a baby 2 weeks ago when i went home to portugal this summer, i got asked a lot of questions about my life with julia here on island. she was very clingy during our first days in portugal and my friends and family just assumed it was because she wasn’t used to socializing with a lot of people – you must […]
- two-year anniversary 2 weeks ago today is our two year anniversary – so much has changed since then, i can’t believe how time has gone so fast and how happy i am with this little portuguese/vietnamese family of ours! picture by branco prataFiled under: my life, our wedding
- copenhagen 3 weeks ago this summer we went to portugal for a few weeks, we were mainly going for my brother’s wedding, to catch up with family and friends whom we miss so much, and hadn’t seen julia since she was a newborn. we always love going home to portugal, but it doesn’t really feel like we are going on […]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Turks And Caicos Islands Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Turks And Caicos Islands!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » My Sea Story has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!