Mumbles from London
Latest Blog Posts »
- Panoramics from Stratford 6 days ago Coming to London and fancy a piece of history, a 360 view of London and great shopping? Then head east to Stratford because until the end of June you can do something a little different and take a tour of the Olympic Park, which is currently being transformed into a permanent park for Londoners.The...
- Red Nose Day 2013 3 months ago Friday, 15th of March was Red Nose Day in the UK. Red Nose Day celebrated it's 25th anniversary this year, and is going from strength to strength as the years pass. An increasing number of celebrities give their time and resources to help promote the worthy cause through events on tv, radio and in...
- Visiting the Houses of Parliament 3 months ago This weekend I did something a little different and toured the Houses of Parliament in the Palace of Westminster, which sits next to Big Ben. It has been a palace for around 1000 years and home to Parliament for nearly 500 years.The guided tour takes about 75 minutes and includes the Commons and...
- Still my favourite sight in London 3 months ago The majestic Tower Bridge as seen from London Bridge. On the left you can just make out The Tower of London, and to the right the egg shaped building; The Lord Mayors Office. Boris lives there!
- Banksy: Still Not Returned to Haringey 4 months ago This story, unfortunately, rumbles on. Although it's taking a clear backseat to events in South Africa, time is fast running out to get the Banksy artwork back from the Miami auction house that intends to sell it on Saturday.The real question remains, who authorised it's removal and who is set to...
Contest Entries »
- Top 5 Off the Beaten Track Places in London Writing Contest March 2013 London is an extremely popular tourist destination, even more so in recent years following exposure from the London 20132 Games, the 2012 Diamond Jubilee and the 2011 Royal Wedding. There are almost 15 million visitors to London annually; meaning...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 11 reviews on Mumbles from London
10:00 AM November 21, 2012
This is an informative, short and snappy blog which I have only recently discovered. The subjects matter is an eclectic mix of general interest. Well done Mumbles!
21:29 PM November 21, 2012
This blog always makes an interesting and sometimes even educational read. Particularly liked the items on Olympics/Paralympics. Mars Bar recipe takes the biscuit however!
05:37 AM November 29, 2012
A very interesting and varied blog about the city I love! Well done!
00:44 AM December 05, 2012
A really well written and considered blog - an oasis of common sense amid an angry, red-hot blogosphere desert.
19:30 PM December 06, 2012
Excellent blog. Very varied. Covers a lot of topics in an astute and humorous manner making me come back for more with each installment! This should win!
15:52 PM December 10, 2012
Always puts a smile on my face and makes me want to visit London again!
16:01 PM December 10, 2012
Always provides an interesting insight, this is my favourite blog about London!
22:14 PM December 10, 2012
Its the only expat blog worth reading!!
02:15 AM December 11, 2012
Always interesting. Very varied and funny. Best blog I've read in ages!!
16:42 PM December 14, 2012
Always interesting - sometimes even useful! Enjoyable reading.
11:10 AM December 17, 2012
Enjoyable blog, particularly like the recipes which I have tried out on several occasions.