Latest Blog Posts »
- Saying Goodbye to Friends 11 months ago This week I've had to say goodbye to two friends here.
- Productive Week... and Only Wednesday! 13 months ago This has been a productive week so far. We've been going round and round on what to do for housing. I should have called House Hunters International for a follow-up show!!! Lol!!My first choice (emphasize "my" first choice) fell through.
- Reason #423 Why I Love Indonesia 13 months ago The thing about Indonesians is that if you just make the tiniest bit of effort they really appreciate it.
- The End is Coming... 13 months ago The end is coming on the 21st of December. Yes, it was predicted. It will happen. The end of what? The earth? Humanity? The Mayan calendar?I've been blogging since January of 2007. Six years. And how my life has changed! I have been "educated" in many, many ways. There have been some very hard...
- Blogging About Blogging.... 13 months ago Funny enough that when I started this blog six years ago, I didn't know what it would morph into or what it would become. Sometimes you just start something and go with it. You don't realize how life with change and turn and what will really happen. I never realized that by me blogging, it...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Indonesia Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Indonesia!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 7 reviews on Educating Wendy
05:06 AM November 27, 2012
Educating Wendy is one of my favorite blogs. I don't get to catch up so often now, since she actually has internet access all the time, and ours is still as it was when she left PNG, but her wit and charm knows no ends. If you have time, go back to the beginning, give yourself a relaxing Sunday - and laugh along as Dr Wendy tells it like it is :)
08:13 AM December 10, 2012
Dr. Wendy puts herself out on the line and doesn't care! I've followed her since her (mis)adventures in Papua New Guinea and then she moved to Borneo. I thought... NO!!! It can't be the same! And she was still full-on, but only more since now she seems to have good internet. Keep blogging!!
19:59 PM December 10, 2012
Educating Wendy is a great blog and deserves to win this contest for Indonesia. Not only does Dr. Wendy give us an insight on how life is in other parts of the world, but she does it with wit and charm that makes you want to check back to see what else is happening. In addition, she provides updated information on the host country as she is learning it. So this blog is not only entertaining but educational if you have a mind to visit that part of the world. Keep blogging and sharing your adventures.
23:12 PM December 10, 2012
Awesome site and what is go great about this blog is that it is updated continually not like alot of other blogs... Good work.
07:26 AM December 11, 2012
The thing about Dr Wendy, she always make me laugh with her blogs it's a pick up when I read them and when she doesn't post I miss them.
01:35 AM December 12, 2012
The thing about Dr. Wendy's blog is her willingness to take on most any adventure and take full advantage if her opportunities. Her wide eyed and refreshing take on those experiences are what keep me coming back time and again, wishing I was alongside her as she feels life as it happens. Great work.
03:51 AM December 12, 2012
Dr Wendy's blog is full of Witt and charm:) it's a fantastic read and I love how she tells it how it is!! Good work