Expats In Rosario Blogs Directory
This is the Expats In Rosario Blogs listing page. We try to include as many Rosario expat blogs as possible, however if you know of one that could be featured please add here.
Expatriates in Rosario -
Building a community, one expat at a time!
Sabine Panneau's Guide to a Successful Expatriation - Originally from France, moved to London at 20 for 2 years, then Berlin 6 months and back to france for studies. Back to work in London, then Spain and now Argentina!
Rosario Connection is the ultimate guide to Rosario's best restaurants, bars, museums, activities and city escapes. Written by Sabine, a French expat who moved to Rosario in 2010.
Since I moved to Rosario last year, I've been attempting to incorporate all things Argentinean into my life, and vice versa.
3129 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- Live Work Germany (16 March)
- Wandering Expat Family (15 March)
- Reelax'n (12 March)
- Checked into life (09 March)
- Linda Goes East (09 March)
- Wenabroad (08 March)
- Teach. Eat. Travel. (07 March)
- A Belgian abroad (01 March)
- Curious Provence (28 February)
- A Flamingo in Italy (28 February)