Expats In Bogotá Blogs Directory
This is the Expats In Bogotá Blogs listing page. We try to include as many Bogotá expat blogs as possible, however if you know of one that could be featured please add here.
I'm Allison, and I think about life and purpose. I'm a finance and consulting professional looking to make a meaningful impact on the world. Currently, I think and write about life in Colombia.
Sarepa is a nickname Sarah Duncan received while living in Colombia. Her name is Sarah, she's addicted to arepas - it was bound to happen really. Sarepa.com is all about her experiences travelling in Colombia and elsewhere around the world.
A complete survival guide for new tourists and ex-pats in Bogota, Colombia (by HowtoBogota)
3180 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- Ohla Living (26 September)
- Life in Culebrón (19 September)
- View From An Egyptian Balcony (19 September)
- Foreigners in Taiwan Blog (18 September)
- Oddities and Ends (13 September)
- Mama In Scrubs (13 September)
- Thailand Travel Guide - Blog (12 September)
- rattle babble battle (10 September)
- Sonia Cave (10 September)
- Bedrock (10 September)