Expats In Balti Blogs Directory
This is the Expats In Balti Blogs listing page. We try to include as many Balti expat blogs as possible, however if you know of one that could be featured please add here.
Hi! My name is Leah and until June of 2013, I had never spent more than two consecutive weeks outside of Virginia. I was born in Fairfax, Va and went to University in Fredericksburg, Va. After graduation I moved back to Fairfax and worked in Washington, DC for almost two years before leaving for the Peace Corps.
Now I am living in Moldova - a country I had never heard of before my Peace Corps nomination arrived. I live in the northern capitol of Moldova, in a city called Balti.
Sharing a bit of laughter, learning, life...and of course JOY while serving with the Peace Corps in Moldova!
3180 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- Ohla Living (26 September)
- Life in Culebrón (19 September)
- View From An Egyptian Balcony (19 September)
- Foreigners in Taiwan Blog (18 September)
- Oddities and Ends (13 September)
- Mama In Scrubs (13 September)
- Thailand Travel Guide - Blog (12 September)
- rattle babble battle (10 September)
- Sonia Cave (10 September)
- Bedrock (10 September)