Expats In Utrecht Blogs Directory
This is the Expats In Utrecht Blogs listing page. We try to include as many Utrecht expat blogs as possible, however if you know of one that could be featured please add here.
I'm an American, living with an Italian, in a 2000-year-old city in the Netherlands. I love exploring, with camera and dog in tow, as I learn and share the history, art and contemporary culture of Utrecht.
Welcome to A Georgia Peach Abroad, a blog about my journey trying to make my way in my newly adopted country of The Netherlands.
Bikes, dikes and likes...an American in The Netherlands
I am an American artist living in the Netherlands with my Dutch husband & my very naughty little Dutch cat named "Sacha". "Kats-in-Klompen" is my online art journal with tales of living in Holland as well as my art work & travel sketches.
I recount tales first on how I got here to the Netherlands, via LOVE and the rest on all the expectations (great or otherwise) of living life here.
3180 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- Ohla Living (26 September)
- Life in Culebrón (19 September)
- View From An Egyptian Balcony (19 September)
- Foreigners in Taiwan Blog (18 September)
- Oddities and Ends (13 September)
- Mama In Scrubs (13 September)
- Thailand Travel Guide - Blog (12 September)
- rattle babble battle (10 September)
- Sonia Cave (10 September)
- Bedrock (10 September)