Expats In Utrecht Blogs Directory
This is the Expats In Utrecht Blogs listing page. We try to include as many Utrecht expat blogs as possible, however if you know of one that could be featured please add here.
I'm an American, living with an Italian, in a 2000-year-old city in the Netherlands. I love exploring, with camera and dog in tow, as I learn and share the history, art and contemporary culture of Utrecht.
Bikes, dikes and likes...an American in The Netherlands
Welcome to A Georgia Peach Abroad, a blog about my journey trying to make my way in my newly adopted country of The Netherlands.
I am an American artist living in the Netherlands with my Dutch husband & my very naughty little Dutch cat named "Sacha". "Kats-in-Klompen" is my online art journal with tales of living in Holland as well as my art work & travel sketches.
I recount tales first on how I got here to the Netherlands, via LOVE and the rest on all the expectations (great or otherwise) of living life here.
3165 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- Mckenzie Dow (12 August)
- Sunglasses Suggested - a Lifestyle Blog (09 August)
- This is the milk - drink more, worry less. (06 August)
- aroundthis.world (04 August)
- MC Adventure Blog (01 August)
- Stuart Oswald - Colombia (31 July)
- Maple and Marula (25 July)
- The Navigatio (21 July)
- The Expat Essays - at home with not being at home (19 July)
- Moving to Ireland (17 July)