Expats In Blogs Directory
This is the Expats In Blogs listing page. We try to include as many expat blogs as possible, however if you know of one that could be featured please add here.
Born and grew up in Trinidad, now a Canadian and almost became a Montserratian. Moved to Zanzibar in July 2011. I am now based in Dar es Salaam on mainland Tanzania.
A former NYC high school teacher, Lisa is an American who is married to a Dane, had two kids in Kenya, and now lives in Tanzania.
Katie and Josh went to Tanzania. This is what happened.
Our adventures together have never been traditional, and we don't imagine they will ever be. We feel it is our responsibility to use our skills and education to assist, accommodate, and help others.
The experiences and perspectives of a Mzungu living on the lower slopes of Africa's highest peak.
Company internship at FINCA Tanzania 2015 - a microfinance institution
3189 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- Growing Up two (16 November)
- Thien-Lan Blog (13 November)
- In my HEART (04 November)
- Tim Rettig (04 November)
- Be Marie Korea (02 November)
- Not Just a Trailing Spouse (25 October)
- Our Normandy Life (18 October)
- Hit The Aude Jack! (16 October)
- Ohla Living (26 September)
- Life in Culebrón (19 September)