Canadian Expats In China
If you are looking to connect with Canadian expats in China, then this page brings together all the latest expat blogs China written by Canadian bloggers, any interviews, articles and news items we have here at ExpatsBlog.com.
Latest Blogs by Canadian Expats Living in China
- Tales From Hebei
Funny stories from my life as an expat in Hebei, China
- Totally Impractical - Living in Shanghai
A totally impractical guide to living and traveling in China (and bits of the rest of the world) from someone who has been doing it far too long for convincing sanity.
Latest Expat Interviews/ Articles
- German Expat In China - Interview With Sonja
Sonja is a German marketing manager who works in the sporting goods industry. Consequently she loves diving, biking, surfing, and playing golf. Sonja relocated to Shanghai in June 2011 and ever...
Latest News Relating to China or Canada
- UK tax office warns Britons not to fall for bogus tax refund emails
HM Revenue and Customs is warning all British taxpayers to ignore emails promising bogus tax refunds. The ongoing scam involves emails being sent by the thousands to British taxpayers, stating...
- Expat investors advised to proceed with caution on overseas investments
With UK interest rates still at a miserable level and US stocks struggling since the start of 2014, investments in emerging markets may be tempting may expat investors. Investing in overseas...
- Chinese and Russian property investors pricing expat investors out of the market
Wealthy Chinese, Singaporean and Russian property investors are beating expat investors to the best buys in major world capitals. With more millionaires than in any country except the USA, and a...
- UK visas and citizenship to be auctioned to overseas millionaires
A report in the London Times stating that the UK government is preparing to auction off UK visas, residency and citizenship to high-bidding foreign millionaires is causing anger and...
- Expat health insurance inflation fuelled by overtreatment and fraud
Expats in most popular destinations are having to pay ever-increasing premiums for private heathcare due to local private hospitals' over-treatment and even fraudulent billing. Foreign nationals...